Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nyokou
    ( ̄ー ̄)
    • Apr 2005
    • 4247

    #526
    Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

    DAMN YOU, TASSELFOOT!
    -SLASH!-

    58 Tass
    32 Synth
    Snapchat: icequeenilse

    Comment

    • UberMario
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2005
      • 1777

      #527
      Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

      yay nyokou
      That's cool Mario, but how come whenever you eat mushrooms, everything gets bigger but your dick?

      Comment

      • Non-stop10
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 15

        #528
        Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

        Taking it down again...

        Tass - 57
        Synth - 33
        Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.


        (Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)

        Comment

        • Fox tails
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 48

          #529
          Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

          Hurt Tass, Heal Synth.

          Tass 56
          Synth 34

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #530
            Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

            57
            33
            RIP

            Comment

            • andy-o24
              Married Man
              • May 2006
              • 1527

              #531
              Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

              Tass- 58
              Synth- 32
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

              When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

              Originally posted by Shashakiro
              Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

              Comment

              • kentbball
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 675

                #532
                Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                59
                31

                Comment

                • Fantasticone
                  D7 Elite Keymasher
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 6003

                  #533
                  Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                  Synth shall not die so easily.

                  Booshaka kick on Tass, heal Synth.

                  Tass- 58
                  Synth- 32

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #534
                    Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                    Tass- 59
                    Synth- 31

                    #1 +
                    #2 -
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Kashazu
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 291

                      #535
                      Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                      Tass + 1 = 60
                      Synth - 1 = 30


                      TASS IS WINNING

                      GOGOGOGOGOG
                      I am a Global Moderator on a dead forum

                      Hay; how are you, fine. Lets do the tango? for real. is the sky blue.

                      Comment

                      • Non-stop10
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 15

                        #536
                        Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                        Taking it back down again...

                        Tass - 59
                        Synth - 31
                        Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.


                        (Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)

                        Comment

                        • UberMario
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 1777

                          #537
                          Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                          freaks come out at night

                          58
                          32
                          That's cool Mario, but how come whenever you eat mushrooms, everything gets bigger but your dick?

                          Comment

                          • Nyokou
                            ( ̄ー ̄)
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 4247

                            #538
                            Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                            HYAH! -savage yell-
                            MWAHAHAHAH! -SLASH!-

                            57 - Tass
                            33 - Synth
                            Snapchat: icequeenilse

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #539
                              Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                              quit it...

                              58
                              32
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • HammyMcSquirrel
                                Everlong
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 3833

                                #540
                                Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                                Heal Tass again, hurt Synth again.

                                Tass - 59
                                Synth - 31

                                Comment

                                Working...