Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fox tails
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 48

    #541
    Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

    Heal Synth, Hurt Tass (Sorry, I made a target, so I won't back down.)

    Tass - 58
    Synth - 32

    Comment

    • Windscarredfaith
      (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
      • Mar 2005
      • 2612

      #542
      Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

      Heal Synth. Hurt Tass.
      Tass - 57
      Synth - 33

      Comment

      • Fantasticone
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        • Aug 2006
        • 6003

        #543
        Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

        Heal Synth, hurt the other one.

        Tass - 58
        Synth - 34

        Comment

        • Yuruka
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2006
          • 414

          #544
          Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

          Originally posted by Fantasticone
          Heal Synth, hurt the other one.

          Tass - 58
          Synth - 34
          You mean

          Tass - 56
          Synth - 34

          ================

          heal SYNTH hurt TASS
          Tass - 55
          Synth - 35


          I hate those gay poké/digifag adoptables.
          Lol 100 posts in about 2 days.

          Comment

          • unkdavar
            Bombermen United
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2006
            • 302

            #545
            Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

            hurt Synth heal Tass

            Tass-56
            Synth-34

            Comment

            • Kashazu
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2005
              • 291

              #546
              Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

              Tass +1
              Synth -1

              T-57
              S-33

              I'm so Sorry, Synth

              I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU, I PROMISE
              I am a Global Moderator on a dead forum

              Hay; how are you, fine. Lets do the tango? for real. is the sky blue.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #547
                Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                Tass-58
                Synth-32

                this isnt going anywhere.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #548
                  Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                  actually, for every day prior to today, my total points has gone up...

                  so, slowly but surely, i AM going towards winning.



                  but think of this as a game of WAR. it goes back and forth, back and forth, back and forth... takes a long time for someone to win. and even when 1 person is close to winning, the other has that lone ace still in their deck keeping them alive until the bitter end.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • ledwix
                    Giant Pi Operator
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2878

                    #549
                    Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                    Hurt Synth
                    Heal Tass

                    Tass 59
                    Synth 31

                    Comment

                    • HammyMcSquirrel
                      Everlong
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 3833

                      #550
                      Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                      Heal Tass, hurt Synth.

                      Tass 60
                      Synth 30

                      Comment

                      • ledwix
                        Giant Pi Operator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2878

                        #551
                        Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                        It's another day. Heal Tass, hurt Synth.

                        Tass 61
                        Synth 29

                        Comment

                        • Biff_tech
                          so the 17 ate the 12 eh.
                          • Oct 2004
                          • 826

                          #552
                          Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                          Curaga Tass, OmniSlash Synth

                          Tass 62

                          Synth 28
                          CLICK \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

                          Sig by Darkmonkey AKA Clowd

                          Comment

                          • FRANKKK
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 1802

                            #553
                            Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                            heal Tass, hurt Synth

                            Tass 63

                            Synth 27



                            Full combo's: 230
                            AAA's: 75
                            Latest AAA: Lesson.
                            Best AAA: Firestorm.
                            GameWhore Clan
                            "Team Mom's Been Whoring" hahaha.

                            Comment

                            • Non-stop10
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 15

                              #554
                              Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                              Hate to admit it, but Tass is right... yesterday when I made my heal and hurt, Tass was at 60... now it's 63.

                              So:
                              Heal Synth, hurt Tass.

                              Tass - 62
                              Synth - 28
                              Last edited by Non-stop10; 01-6-2007, 06:03 AM. Reason: Changed 'move' to 'heal and hurt'
                              Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.


                              (Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #555
                                Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                                63
                                27

                                and don't hate to admit it.... i am ALWAYS right. even when i'm wrong.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...