Another Game Of Hurt & heal.
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.
Now, my turn for the day.
Heal Tass, hurt Synth.
Tass - 63
Synth - 27Comment
-
-
-
-
Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.
WOW! Tass is starting to go down.
Tass-61
Synth-29
And yes, I'm afraid your right, Sneakyfeet.Note: The avatar that I used to have was getting too old for me, so I decided to use something similar. The thing about this picture is that it's from a fangame, and not from an actual Sega game.



(Credit goes to TD_Project. Thanks!)Comment
-
-
Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.
Tass 63
Synth 27~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~
Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Comment
-
Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.
I think we know who is going to win >_> heal tass hurt synth
Tass 64
Synth 26

Comment





Comment