Official Lag Poll (1438k vs 848k)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Breakdown16
    FFR Veteran
    • Sep 2007
    • 1938

    #46
    Re: Official Lag Poll (1438k vs 848k)

    No lag at all, keeps me happy.

    By the way, Beethoven's Mask, nice link. Only problem is that the screen is tiny and hard to read. Some of you may also want to try this:

    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/indexwrap2.php


    Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe
    Who remembers this thread? Brings back great memories XD

    Comment

    • Netjet!
      Sic itur ad astra
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2008
      • 4701

      #47
      Re: Official Lag Poll (1438k vs 848k)

      It completely freezes, and I miss out :/

      So i use the beta instead.
      RIP Steve Van Ness <3

      Comment

      • i love gabba
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2008
        • 531

        #48
        Re: Official Lag Poll (1438k vs 848k)

        Well, it lagged with Firefox, then I tried with IE and it was perfect.
        I'm an Arbre Triste

        Originally posted by Amputee/bluexoon.com
        "who won?"
        "Zaghurim, he won a popn music machine"

        Comment

        • AznGreen
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2008
          • 232

          #49
          Re: Official Lag Poll (1438k vs 848k)

          i'm surprised how often pa's get screwed up because of the lag D=.
          Anybody else got Vienna Core? Well... that's a pretty low number =)

          Comment

          • y0ttabyte
            1208925819614629174706176
            • May 2007
            • 417

            #50
            Re: Official Lag Poll (1438k vs 848k)

            No lag what-so-ever. I got probably my personal best AAA today. Use Vista Premium, Firefox 3, and ffrndanotherway.swf.
            sigpic

            Comment

            • Breakdown16
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2007
              • 1938

              #51
              Re: Official Lag Poll (1438k vs 848k)

              Hey guys, I have something to show you. Be right back, editing post with screenshot.

              Edit: Here it is. If you go to FFR the Game, this is what shows up.
              Attached Files


              Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe
              Who remembers this thread? Brings back great memories XD

              Comment

              • awein999
                (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                • Oct 2007
                • 4647

                #52
                Re: Official Lag Poll (1438k vs 848k)

                Originally posted by Beethovens mask
                Hey, people with lag. Go try ffrnd another way. It's a version that has basically no lag in it.

                See if it works out for you.

                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/ffrndanotherway.swf
                that's what I have been doing and I play on low quality and it's been working since this version came out. I've been getting a few lag spikes since

                nevermind no more lag since it went down to 874k loading again. I'm going to go play
                Last edited by awein999; 08-5-2008, 10:56 AM.
                Originally posted by Staiain
                i am super purple hippo

                Comment

                • gnr61
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 7251

                  #53
                  Re: Official Lag Poll (1438k vs 848k)

                  the small lag is gone but i still can't pass a single song in the game because of how long the big lag spikes are now >.<
                  maybe its my computer but that would be quite the coincidence
                  squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                  Comment

                  • Crizo92
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 191

                    #54
                    Re: Official Lag Poll (1438k vs 848k)

                    Originally posted by Izzy
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB7kfYYFMhc

                    Oh, i should quickly go AAA all those new songs i couldnt do before really quick.
                    I'm pretty sure that was me messaging you on AIM during those like 20 beeps lmao.

                    Comment

                    • Xx{Midday}xX
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 3518

                      #55
                      Re: Official Lag Poll (1438k vs 848k)

                      I usually don't believe 25% of the people who blame lag for losses. =)
                      Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
                      Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
                      Accumulating all playstyles here!


                      つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

                      Comment

                      • gnr61
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 7251

                        #56
                        Re: Official Lag Poll (1438k vs 848k)

                        if you watch my replays i failed the first 100 notes of crowdpleaser like 5 times in a row : D
                        squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                        Comment

                        • MrMagic5239
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 4096

                          #57
                          Re: Official Lag Poll (1438k vs 848k)

                          I dont have lag, I use beta

                          I just want to edit this in

                          I've noticed the players who complain the most about lag are the subscribers. You are a subscriber because obviously you wanted the Beta, why not utilize instead of whining about lag? Doesnt it just make a little bit of sence?
                          Last edited by MrMagic5239; 08-5-2008, 12:14 PM.
                          ~Grand Chase Stats~
                          Elesis (Knight/Spearman/Sword Master/ Savior) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
                          Lire (Archer/Crossbowmen/Arch Ranger/Nova) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                          Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                          Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                          Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
                          Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                          Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
                          Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                          Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
                          Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
                          Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                          Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
                          Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                          Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
                          Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

                          Comment

                          • -zeroSKILL-
                            Fuc Da Police
                            • Jul 2008
                            • 1860

                            #58
                            Re: Official Lag Poll (1438k vs 848k)

                            @ sarahxjane and foilman: Sorry for not clearing this up, but I meant BEFORE the laggy version. I wanted to know how many AAA's you had to know what kind of PA you have. People selecting option 1 carry more weight with their choice than people selecting option 3.

                            If you're able to AAA 30 or more songs, I think you're good enough to determine if FFR is lagging or not. If you can't even AAA 15 songs though, you probably never knew what it was like to have good PA anyway, and the lag isn't really messing you up too much.
                            All public 1-7's AAA'd.
                            15 8's left to AAA
                            Average Rank: 152

                            Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
                            God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

                            Comment

                            • LoneW0lf
                              ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
                              • May 2008
                              • 1800

                              #59
                              Re: Official Lag Poll (1438k vs 848k)

                              eh. not really anymore.
                              it happened last night and ****ed up my 4 vents AAA, then i proceeded to go crazy and play SM.
                              I hate my name.

                              Comment

                              Working...