FFR R1/R3 || Guilds/Groups/Clan suggetion

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xx{Midday}xX
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2007
    • 3518

    #76
    Re: FFR R1/R3 || Guilds/Groups/Clan suggetion

    Originally posted by ddr_f4n
    If this was ever implemented, I'm so making a Touhou clan. Anyone with a Touhou-related avatar can join (Midday, Crashfan, Kotarouchan, etc). We can make a whole clan together.

    BTW, I still support this.
    Now I'm in a clan. =) What's our trademark? We should each be a Touhou character. (Looks like Flandre Scarlet's taken wtf).
    Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
    Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
    Accumulating all playstyles here!


    つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

    Comment

    • Crashfan3
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 2937

      #77
      Re: FFR R1/R3 || Guilds/Groups/Clan suggetion

      Yup, if this does go up, I'd either be in GS's Fractal Spire, or ddr_f4n's super-epic-awesome-touhou-clan-of-doom. (Good name? XD)
      P.S. Dibs on whatever character is in my avi. I really should pick up a Touhou game, shouldn't I? It sounds fun :3

      Comment

      • danny53x
        AKA Yotipo
        • Jan 2007
        • 1008

        #78
        Re: FFR R1/R3 || Guilds/Groups/Clan suggetion

        I'd love this. We've already seen users try to emulate such a thing with the username prefixes.

        Comment

        • Zageron
          Zageron E. Tazaterra
          FFR Administrator
          • Apr 2007
          • 6592

          #79
          Re: FFR R1/R3 || Guilds/Groups/Clan suggetion

          Any news from the admins?
          BTW Updating.

          Comment

          • Xx{Midnight}xX
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2007
            • 8548

            #80
            Re: FFR R1/R3 || Guilds/Groups/Clan suggetion

            Originally posted by danny53x
            I'd love this. We've already seen users try to emulate such a thing with the username prefixes.
            Not just prefixes We used a suffix as well omg we're special. (That was a joke) Also still has my support.

            Comment

            • justin_ator
              🥓<strong><span style="col
              • Mar 2007
              • 7648

              #81
              Re: FFR R1/R3 || Guilds/Groups/Clan suggetion

              I like this idea. The reason I don't join clans, is because I want to keep my current profile, and guilds would let me. Also, the tax thing is a little iffy if you ask me.

              Comment

              • Devilution
                doin' just fine
                • Nov 2006
                • 822

                #82
                Re: FFR R1/R3 || Guilds/Groups/Clan suggetion

                Yeah I would support this but I don't like the guild tax. Definitely like the idea of clans though.

                Comment

                • ScaryArrows..
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 308

                  #83
                  Re: FFR R1/R3 || Guilds/Groups/Clan suggetion

                  +2 support.

                  Not only do I think this is a good idea, but it can also raise the competitive level of the FFR community for those who want to join or create a guild (Clan wars, stat comparision etc) and seeing as the info would be implemented into profiles, there would be no need to change your Id and have to deal with FCìng and AAAing songs over again O.o;

                  Comment

                  • thechild
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 1642

                    #84
                    Re: FFR R1/R3 || Guilds/Groups/Clan suggetion

                    Remove the guild tax and you get a WIN idea.

                    Comment

                    • Cloud0005
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 1022

                      #85
                      Re: FFR R1/R3 || Guilds/Groups/Clan suggetion

                      This is a great idea, and instead of a high tax you could just keep it at that one percent tax.

                      +7 support.

                      Originally posted by Quigly
                      SHUT UP GUYZ HE HAS PROBLEMS!!!!!!

                      DIDN'T YOU READ HIS NAME??? HE CRIES AT NIGHT!!!!!

                      YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!

                      =o

                      Comment

                      • Zageron
                        Zageron E. Tazaterra
                        FFR Administrator
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 6592

                        #86
                        Re: FFR R1/R3 || Guilds/Groups/Clan suggetion

                        Oh hey look. I forgot about this. Damn I had good ideas back then.

                        So yeah +1 support on my own thread. ;]

                        Comment

                        • who_cares973
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 15407

                          #87
                          Re: FFR R1/R3 || Guilds/Groups/Clan suggetion

                          lol zag

                          +1 support for every clan im in right now so like +9

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #88
                            Re: FFR R1/R3 || Guilds/Groups/Clan suggetion

                            I think I love how long this thread has been going. It's the best part.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Zageron
                              Zageron E. Tazaterra
                              FFR Administrator
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 6592

                              #89
                              Re: FFR R1/R3 || Guilds/Groups/Clan suggetion

                              I'm going to completely overhaul this. My ideas and reasoning are flawed and some of my arguments seem kind of retarded. So I'm going to reset that record. :P

                              Check back by at most this weekend for an updated version. :]

                              Comment

                              • TC_Halogen
                                Rhythm game specialist.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 19376

                                #90
                                Re: FFR R1/R3 || Guilds/Groups/Clan suggetion

                                Originally posted by rzr
                                I think I love how long this thread has been going. It's the best part.
                                I still think that it is a good idea. Clans/Guilds should really have some meaning in this game, and it would motivate newer players to get better at the game, you know?

                                Comment

                                Working...