Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KC-THE-KING
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2005
    • 78

    #106
    Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

    Stop. Stop this idea. Stop this thread. Stop the damned pets. I love FFR. I don't love the horrifying idea of pets on my favorite site. Too much is too much.
    Stupiderer is stupider than stupider.
    Yes, I am aware that stupider, let alone stupiderer, is not a word.

    Comment

    • GamerShadow
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 2534

      #107
      Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

      There will probably be an option to turn it off once we make a mob for the cause, just like video chat.

      I dunno, the circles are actually pretty nice. If only the screen could be a bit smaller.
      Note to self Finish.

      Comment

      • dudelogan14
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 219

        #108
        Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

        Sir Thomas, please stfu and play in traffic.
        kthnx.


        I don't go for AAA's.

        Best Fc- For FFR/Turkish March
        Fc's- prolly about like 190 lmao.

        Comment

        • Sir_Thomas
          FFR Veteran
          • Oct 2005
          • 848

          #109
          Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

          But... PETS!!!

          ILL HAVE THEM PLAY IN TRAFFIC FOR ME.

          I got my GF pregnant...
          I wanna kick her in the stomach.

          Comment

          • Loot You
            Banned
            • Dec 2006
            • 2680

            #110
            Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

            wtf they actually used this idea

            Comment

            • aaaonAAA
              FFR Veteran
              • Feb 2007
              • 58

              #111
              Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

              i dont understand what is going on lolz

              Comment

              • V3T_ddrultramix3
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2007
                • 307

                #112
                Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                If you don't like the pets idea, then don't use 'em! You can turn that feature off in the "Edit My Profile" section of your profile.


                , now!

                Comment

                • SqNtz_kaftan
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 23

                  #113
                  Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                  I named mine Stank

                  Randall Reynolds [itmorr.com] says (11:39 PM):
                  You're stupid

                  Comment

                  Working...