Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SqNtz_kaftan
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2006
    • 23

    #46
    Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

    Originally posted by AriesMalvis
    and how is ffr becoming like myspace?
    I don't really see the connection either...

    Randall Reynolds [itmorr.com] says (11:39 PM):
    You're stupid

    Comment

    • itmorr
      Custom User Title
      • Jun 2006
      • 1498

      #47
      Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

      Me neither.




      Originally posted by jwcgator
      (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
      (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

      Comment

      • Wootsicle
        Nothing can stop me now..
        • Oct 2005
        • 722

        #48
        Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

        FFR is becoming more and more like myspace because people are joining, going CRAZY on their profiles, and not playing ANY FFR. I saw 6 people in FFR Unified chat yesterday who were members for more than 2 months and had less than 10 games played combined, yet their profiles looked that they spent hours on them. I honestly don't see a point in profile pets, they don't say anything about you, and it's your PROFILE.

        Comment

        • Chromer
          Hookers and Blow
          • Jul 2003
          • 4981

          #49
          Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

          Originally posted by AriesMalvis
          I think it sounds like a good idea
          and how is ffr becoming like myspace?
          LOL.

          I'm sorry but that just made me laugh a little.

          Comment

          • AriesMalvis
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 1345

            #50
            Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

            ah ok i see...
            well then those ppl really need to get a life

            Comment

            • SqNtz_kaftan
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2006
              • 23

              #51
              Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

              Originally posted by Wootsicle
              I honestly don't see a point in profile pets, they don't say anything about you, and it's your PROFILE.
              It's alright, tokens don't really say much about people, either.

              Randall Reynolds [itmorr.com] says (11:39 PM):
              You're stupid

              Comment

              • windsurfer-sp
                FFR Veteran
                • Apr 2005
                • 1974

                #52
                Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                Pets are gay, whatever happened to useful suggestions to do with arrows, and ffr not making ffr have a dumb pet. There wasn't evem anything close given to how the hell the pet would work.

                Suggest good things damn it.
                Orbb fan club.
                White text society.

                Comment

                • itmorr
                  Custom User Title
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 1498

                  #53
                  Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                  Originally posted by windsurfer-sp
                  whatever happened to useful suggestions to do with arrows,




                  Originally posted by jwcgator
                  (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
                  (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

                  Comment

                  • JONES
                    FFR Lifetime Member
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 963

                    #54
                    Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                    No offence to you guys, but profile pets = pointless.

                    But most likely if you keep asking they are going to give in and do something with them. So Have fun with that then.


                    I remember when a quarter use to cost a nickel.

                    Comment

                    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      nobody fiffers anymore.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2440

                      #55
                      Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                      How did this last an entire month?
                      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                      Comment

                      • Engler
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 2340

                        #56
                        Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                        I know. This entire thread is a waste of time.

                        Comment

                        • Grim Raper
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 70

                          #57
                          Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                          Comment

                          • phe0nixblade
                            Praise the sun mofo
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 4281

                            #58
                            Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                            Quit Posting Here

                            Comment

                            • frutecake
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 13

                              #59
                              Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                              my profile name is namd after my dog RUSHMORE!

                              Comment

                              • frutecake
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 13

                                #60
                                Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                                Originally posted by frutecake
                                my profile name is namd after my dog RUSHMORE!
                                my other profile Rushm0r3-091405

                                Comment

                                Working...