Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EI_Tizzy
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 942

    #31
    Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

    What is with you and Paintshop?

    GAWD!
    Only at the FFR Quidditch World Cup...
    Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
    After poop, it seems like all the places are filled. Awesome.
    Originally posted by Breedwell
    Norway is going to rape. Seriously.
    Originally posted by rzr
    They're too expensive. Like your English hookers. Cost too much. Stick to good 'ol fashion cheap hookers. We offer them in Sweden too ^^

    Comment

    • FuzenAkuma
      FFR Veteran
      • Jun 2006
      • 650

      #32
      Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

      Originally posted by EI_Tizzy
      What is with you and Paintshop?

      GAWD!
      ? it's real.

      Comment

      • FuzenAkuma
        FFR Veteran
        • Jun 2006
        • 650

        #33
        Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

        anyone else like this idea?

        Comment

        • 0:)
          AngelThing
          • Nov 2006
          • 401

          #34
          Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

          I don't like it.
          It's bad enough FFR is turning into MySpace.

          Comment

          • Triplex72
            CUSTOMIZED
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 975

            #35
            Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

            Originally posted by FuzenAkuma
            ? it's real.
            You spelled revolution wrong in the URL.
            connect 216.246.109.6:27015

            Comment

            • IAAW
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 3008

              #36
              Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

              Meh, not a really good idea. "lol, i has a pet, n' dat maks me ubr pwnzor's." >_>

              Comment

              • FuzenAkuma
                FFR Veteran
                • Jun 2006
                • 650

                #37
                Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                Originally posted by Triplex72
                You spelled revolution wrong in the URL.
                no i didn't i took it from a screenshot of the forums lol

                Comment

                • itmorr
                  Custom User Title
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 1498

                  #38
                  Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                  Pet-Pet-Revolution.




                  Originally posted by jwcgator
                  (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
                  (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

                  Comment

                  • A2_Sauce
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 631

                    #39
                    Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                    sounds like a good idea

                    Comment

                    • Newbified
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 237

                      #40
                      Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                      I'm Zenteck, and I was sorta exaggerating when I said I was 5. I just remember being smaller than Iam now.

                      Comment

                      • SqNtz_kaftan
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 23

                        #41
                        Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                        Originally posted by itmorr
                        Rofl sure deny it now, but I still have the log That was only a couple nights ago too.
                        That's still not a very happy thought though, that Profile Pets got Zenteck banned. X)
                        Hah, sure enough I did say that. But it looks like Zenteck is back now, anyways.

                        Randall Reynolds [itmorr.com] says (11:39 PM):
                        You're stupid

                        Comment

                        • iPatcH
                          Swamp Lemons Rule
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 3371

                          #42
                          Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                          Originally posted by Newbified
                          I'm Zenteck, and I was sorta exaggerating when I said I was 5. I just remember being smaller than Iam now.
                          Ban evasion = even longer ban
                          put on a donk on it

                          Comment

                          • r0ckp0p
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 10

                            #43
                            Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                            WOW this idea is cool

                            im definately up for it ((:
                            i'll be waiting for you

                            Comment

                            • itmorr
                              Custom User Title
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 1498

                              #44
                              Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                              Yeah man. Those pets are going to be flying everywhere.




                              Originally posted by jwcgator
                              (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
                              (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

                              Comment

                              • AriesMalvis
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1345

                                #45
                                Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                                I think it sounds like a good idea
                                and how is ffr becoming like myspace?

                                Comment

                                Working...