Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lXD
    L not I
    • Feb 2007
    • 1398

    #61
    Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

    this is the stupidist idea ive ever heard.
    AAA's - 125+19
    best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
    latest - sound of my dream
    219 tier points
    IndexRulz.


    Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
    lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
    bifflez yo<3

    Comment

    • Dalloman
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 5

      #62
      Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

      U want a pet? QUIT FFR and play neopets!

      Comment

      • itmorr
        Custom User Title
        • Jun 2006
        • 1498

        #63
        Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

        Pretty much.




        Originally posted by jwcgator
        (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
        (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

        Comment

        • GamerShadow
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 2534

          #64
          Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

          Here's my pet.

          Note to self Finish.

          Comment

          • seththelezzy
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 437

            #65
            Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

            Ok, this idea SUCKS


            I support using the Edit Button. You should too.

            Comment

            • Wootsicle
              Nothing can stop me now..
              • Oct 2005
              • 722

              #66
              Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

              Alright people, stop posting here, the suggestion isn't going anywhere, so let it die.

              Comment

              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                nobody fiffers anymore.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 2440

                #67
                Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 03-24-2007, 03:26 PM.
                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                Comment

                • Sir_Thomas
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 848

                  #68
                  Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                  Listen I think this is a great idea. I would orgasm over Profile Pets...
                  Ill give dollars to have them please.

                  Comment

                  • FFRGod2
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1

                    #69
                    Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                    i think its a good idea

                    Comment

                    • itmorr
                      Custom User Title
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 1498

                      #70
                      Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                      There's definitely enough support for this, it seems.




                      Originally posted by jwcgator
                      (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
                      (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

                      Comment

                      • CrashJet555
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 298

                        #71
                        Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                        Originally posted by Dalloman
                        U want a pet? QUIT FFR and play neopets!
                        really, I hope the admin doesnt decide to mar FFR (cool) with neopets type stuff (gay).
                        It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

                        "Parents always told me
                        That I could be
                        Anyone I wanted to
                        So I became me"

                        Comment

                        • brothaice
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2005
                          • 2940

                          #72
                          Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                          neopets is fun...

                          Comment

                          • CrashJet555
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 298

                            #73
                            Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                            ok, it is kinda fun but the pets are gay (most of them) and the name is kinda gay too. you cant play it without everyone thinking you're wierd.
                            It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

                            "Parents always told me
                            That I could be
                            Anyone I wanted to
                            So I became me"

                            Comment

                            • leo172519
                              4 year veteran
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 176

                              #74
                              Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                              DUDE i would love to get like a rabbid dog. would be something cool to implement into ffr
                              AAA #: 106
                              Best AAA: Mute City Remix
                              Greatest FC(s): Coat Czech, Strangeprogram, None Would Escape

                              Comment

                              • windsurfer-sp
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 1974

                                #75
                                Re: Profile Pets is the most Awesomest Idea Eva

                                Who the kept this thread going??? Where's a lock happy mod when you need one......
                                Orbb fan club.
                                White text society.

                                Comment

                                Working...