What is THE WORST FFR Experience/Bad Day You have Ever had and What caused it?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mythix
    FFR Veteran
    • Oct 2006
    • 1045

    #61
    Re: What is THE WORST FFR Experience/Bad Day You have Ever had and What caused it?

    Today:

    Last arrow good on Chaoz' and last arrow MISS on mute city remix

    Both in my replays

    Comment

    • Dragons_Fury
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2009
      • 351

      #62
      Re: What is THE WORST FFR Experience/Bad Day You have Ever had and What caused it?

      All Im gonna say is synthlight songs man uuuuuuugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

      Comment

      • Myattboy
        The Lurker
        • Mar 2005
        • 417

        #63
        Re: What is THE WORST FFR Experience/Bad Day You have Ever had and What caused it?

        Lawn Wake IV 1 0 0 1

        Should of been my first FMO AAA

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #64
          Re: What is THE WORST FFR Experience/Bad Day You have Ever had and What caused it?

          Oh right, I got one that doesn't totally suck ass like the last story, it's pretty recent too. 2.0.0.0 on Midnight Dragon, last jump of the song. Would've been first FMO AAA and Oni. =/

          Comment

          • Crashfan3
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 2937

            #65
            Re: What is THE WORST FFR Experience/Bad Day You have Ever had and What caused it?

            Long ago, before my school blocked FFR, I mashed furiously into the sunrise on a dying Pentium II.

            My result?

            Pupil of Frenzy, 1 miss in the last 100 notes.

            FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

            Comment

            • silvercomet1525
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 601

              #66
              Re: What is THE WORST FFR Experience/Bad Day You have Ever had and What caused it?

              I would sometimes get a booflag just because one of my other fingers would randomly hit the 4 on the Numpad.

              And sometimes I'd randomly play a song and get a good near the beginning... but continue on anyways thinking I'd probably mess up again later on, only to end up with a blackflag.

              Oh yeah, and I have a mental block on the first 50 notes of Eradication and The Adventures of Lolo.
              Last edited by silvercomet1525; 07-19-2009, 12:02 AM.
              Originally posted by Phynx
              BEDTIME FOR ME YAY!!! PILLOW SO SOFT!


              Tier Points: 537 (519 + 18 for 664 AAAs)
              (7/29/09)

              Comment

              • Xx{Midnight}xX
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2007
                • 8548

                #67
                Re: What is THE WORST FFR Experience/Bad Day You have Ever had and What caused it?

                Worst day of ffr: Probably my 1 miss on Choprite and when the lowered Levan Polkka from FMO to a VC. I was pissed.

                Best: Either my Monstrous Turtles FC or AAAing Nebula [Rushjet].

                SM best: Nearly FCing Xiao's Nebula Edit difficulty. (I STILL can't do it.)

                SM Worst: Anytime I'm feeling ****ty enough to touch this horrible game.

                Comment

                • Ghakimx
                  Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 1594

                  #68
                  Re: What is THE WORST FFR Experience/Bad Day You have Ever had and What caused it?

                  I wanted to go on an FC run, but then I started getting itchy.

                  "Alright gonna FC this song, *scratches*"
                  *Song starts*
                  Half way through....
                  "A pause! *Scratches* GAH!"

                  Yeah.

                  I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                  Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                  Comment

                  • leonid
                    I am leonid
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Oct 2008
                    • 8080

                    #69
                    Re: What is THE WORST FFR Experience/Bad Day You have Ever had and What caused it?

                    Best FFR experience : AAA'd "I hate the 80s"
                    Worst FFR experience : Drama that happened right after this

                    lol



                    Proud member of Team No

                    Comment

                    • rushyrulz
                      Digital Dancing!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 12985

                      #70
                      Re: What is THE WORST FFR Experience/Bad Day You have Ever had and What caused it?

                      oh goodie I get to pull out my list!

                      booflag on NWE while it still gave oni
                      blackflag on Novo Mundo while it still gave oni
                      over 10 BFs on Purple and no AAA
                      3 BFs on Lunar Saturation and no AAA
                      3 BFs on moonchild and no AAA
                      I BFd Amefuri Koneko on the last note.
                      I've blackflagged, avflagged, missflagged, booflagged, and AAAd Aztec Templing.
                      It took me over 100 gameplays to achieve the Aztec AAA
                      I double booflagged Garyuutensei
                      I got vista
                      I was near the end of Tribal Transcendancy, AAAing before I had otaku heavy when I felt a spider crawling on my hand so I freaked out and missed.
                      I lost like 200k gambling


                      Comment

                      Working...