Songs you can't seem to FC?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Coolboyrulez0
    VICES
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2006
    • 10042

    #46
    Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

    AAA- FMOs and above
    FC - CP and DP (lawl)
    https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
    https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

    Comment

    • insomniac_platypus
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 149

      #47
      Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

      Death Piano (jk, but still that's a given). Embarrassing as it is... 101 Kittens =(

      I am one kawaii-ass desu, bitch~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*

      R.I.P. jellygod - Forever my wife, forever your husband.

      Comment

      • Dominewyorican
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 212

        #48
        Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

        Originally posted by jimerax
        FC - Power
        AAA - Ding Dong Song
        rofl. Should have used free space instead of power no?

        FC/AAA Count (Non Skill/Regular Token Songs)
        : 341/40

        Skill Token Count: 68
        ATM: Playing SM like crazy to better over all skills

        Comment

        • l u l l a b y
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 167

          #49
          Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

          i'd say blaze and dazzling soul. i've done them already, but i can't fc them consistently. i cringe when people pick it in mp. before av fix it was that stupid crystalis song and 100 bar blackout. ugh. i still hate it.

          Comment

          • Nightfirecat
            ...back from the dead.
            • Nov 2006
            • 3213

            #50
            Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

            AAA: Otaku speedvibe heavy and Hungarian Dance #7. I've bf'd them both at least twice now.

            FC: NWE... It doesn't like me. Both of the BBs. They hate me. EHHS. It also doesn't like me.


            [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

            AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
            Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
            Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

            2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
            1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

            Comment

            • buizel8888
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2008
              • 1536

              #51
              Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

              AAA and FC - VSnares. I hate VSnares. VSnares can suicide themselves/herself/himself/iteself
              <%SSH|Korysar> does anyone else watch pornos for the soundtrack
              <Mehified> No offense to you tho xd
              <@Alive> i misunderstood the meaning of shiney instruments and he tole me to calm down
              <+lurker> if i want porno music
              <+lurker> i'll listen to the sonic 3 ost
              <%SSH|Korysar> LMFAO
              <sjoecool1991> ahaha

              Comment

              • rushyrulz
                Digital Dancing!
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2006
                • 12985

                #52
                Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

                FC: Death Piano
                AAA: Go Go Go Power Rangers (I've done it once, but never again.)


                Comment

                • igotrhythm
                  Fractals!
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 6535

                  #53
                  Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

                  It's easy enough on the surface (180 bpm 16ths), but they're tricky to PA. Best for me is 7 goods, yet I have a shot floating around the Brag Board somewhere of a 28-2-0-2 run on Gradeus. :/
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                  Comment

                  • sarahxjane
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 2109

                    #54
                    Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

                    Full Combo:

                    Hanabi
                    Vijore
                    Twilight Techno
                    Electro Rush x8
                    Stalled Out And Sushi Bars
                    Chinaman
                    Air Breeze
                    Fahrenheit
                    { Sunlight }
                    Science Genius Girl
                    X
                    Shin Trigger
                    Samurai Road
                    Lost
                    Domani
                    So Long To The Circus

                    All with one miss.


                    AAA:

                    Breaking The Common
                    Sound Of My Dream RMX
                    Freak Out
                    Contra-Distinction
                    Speed Kitty
                    Policy In The Sky
                    She Bangs

                    All with one good.
                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                    Originally posted by funmonkey54
                    *knock knock*
                    *opens door*
                    Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                    Um, ok. May I help you?
                    Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                    as of December 11th 2009.
                    Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                    Comment

                    • smartdude1212
                      2 is poo
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 6687

                      #55
                      Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

                      FC: Revo
                      AAA: too ****ing many

                      Comment

                      • bender5
                        The 40% Iron Chef
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 4894

                        #56
                        Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

                        FC: A bunch of the original FMO's too many bad habbits :/ And CP. I can't get a run where I hit the bursts and the trill in the same play. I don't know why. I just can't. It pisses me the **** off.

                        AAA: Pretty much anything. I have random PA. I'll go and get like 9 goods on a difficult and get 3 on a Very Challenging

                        Comment

                        • DayMan951
                          yfwdbwdsb
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 2255

                          #57
                          Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

                          I can't fc piano etude (demon fire) or 4 chord touhou for the life of me without getting 50+ goods on both.

                          Comment

                          • Gundam-Dude
                            `~`
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 7327

                            #58
                            Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

                            Originally posted by bender5
                            AAA: Pretty much anything. I have random PA. I'll go and get like 9 goods on a difficult and get 3 on a Very Challenging
                            Seconded.

                            Impossible FC list is pretty much the three major ones: Death Piano, CP and Revo.


                            (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                            My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                            Comment

                            • 25thhour
                              I like max
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 2922

                              #59
                              Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

                              Nova Pulser! RAWR!
                              AAA: Harry Potter Techno Remix Piece of crap!
                              r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                              Comment

                              • sumzup
                                (+ (- (/ (* 1 2) 3) 4) 5)
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1398

                                #60
                                Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

                                I'm another distinguished member of the random PA club. We should set up an official headquarters somewhere.

                                FC: FotBB...every single ****ing time I mess up somewhere different. Also, FGOs/FMOs that I haven't been able to get due to lack of speed practice.

                                AAA: Anything and everything. Luckily, this syndrome seems to be dying down, but it could always make a comeback.

                                Comment

                                Working...