Songs you can't seem to FC?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tired_Old_Man
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2008
    • 259

    #31
    Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

    Blue Noah - too long
    Max Forever - too long, those damn one hand taperoos
    Dazzling Soul - I got one miss on Cosmic Orchestra yesterday and I get 5 or 6 on Soul
    Ascii - so simple it makes me feel dumb
    "man is a pupil, pain is his teacher" - Alfred de Musset

    Comment

    • Beethovens mask
      FFR Veteran
      • Dec 2007
      • 1569

      #32
      Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

      Lol, Lawn Wake IV.
      Originally posted by fastfingers65
      beethoven youre terrible at speaking like a moron

      Comment

      • Go_Oilers_Go
        <<Insert Title Here>>
        • Sep 2004
        • 1436

        #33
        Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

        FC: CIA Rave, Dazzling Soul, Tribal Revival

        AAA: Everything. I r nub.

        Comment

        • Apeescape
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 197

          #34
          Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

          FC-
          Kirby's Dream Land O__o
          FF3 Boss



          AAA-
          Everything
          AAAs:11+2 skill token
          Best AAA:The Cracking Sky, Burnout
          Best Sightread AAA:The Cracking Sky
          Fcs: Alot
          Best FC: Novo Mundo, Kakke Ecko

          Comment

          • ninjaKIWI
            plain old ugly ass dumbas
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 3307

            #35
            Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

            LW IV, Lolo, DP obviously, GGC, Piano etude Demon fire, Gymnastics, Revo, Omw, FotBB.
            Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
            "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
            "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
            "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
            "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
            "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
            "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

            Comment

            • igotrhythm
              Fractals!
              • Sep 2004
              • 6535

              #36
              Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

              The Divine Suicide of K and Silence are still giving me issues. I remember one run of the latter when I managed to hold a full combo up to 965 notes until I autofailed on a miss.

              In the Very Challenging category, I have a screenshot of a run of Balloon Fever with 1 miss. I also remember missing less than 100 notes from the end of Blue Army (3255 out of 3330)...gah. Usually it's the 32nd bursts that make me undeserving of my screen name. >_<

              Edit: At Oilers's remark of being unable to FC CIA...welcome to my world.
              Last edited by igotrhythm; 06-2-2008, 04:29 PM.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

              Comment

              • Waffl3
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2008
                • 702

                #37
                Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

                that lolo song (without mashing)
                i can come so close, but i always get one miss, and its always in a different spot.

                Comment

                • omgitznpv
                  cohoooooon
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 6980

                  #38
                  Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

                  FC: piano etude (demon fire); I'm bad T_____T

                  AAA: adventures of lolo i dunno why I can't T____T
                  Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                  What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                  Comment

                  • retching oesophagus
                    (^._.^) =^-ω-^= (^・o・^)ノ
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 805

                    #39
                    Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

                    FC: any FMO/FGO track. and tricky techno

                    AAA: pretty much everything above standard. dun't matter if it's tricky or challenging. i will always get 2 or 3 goods at least

                    Comment

                    • danny53x
                      AKA Yotipo
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1008

                      #40
                      Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

                      FC: Death Piano and Revolutionary Etude. Blue Rose just because of those double jacks. Pants because I get caught up in that Rastafarian music. GRAND GALLOP CHROMATIQUE BECAUSE JACKSSSSS.
                      AAA: Harder VC's and up. Too bad Balloon Fever isn't an FMO anymore.

                      Comment

                      • Xiaounlimited
                        Eaguru
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 2832

                        #41
                        Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

                        Originally posted by omgitznpv
                        FC: piano etude (demon fire); I'm bad T_____T
                        The hell is wrong with you?

                        AAA it, now.
                        Why would you put that in your signature? You've lost your signature rights for a month. (You'll get them back on March 10th, 2012.)

                        Comment

                        • Beethovens mask
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 1569

                          #42
                          Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

                          Originally posted by EAGAMES
                          I started to cry when I saw that score, black flags suck ass.
                          Originally posted by fastfingers65
                          beethoven youre terrible at speaking like a moron

                          Comment

                          • Frozen Beat
                            coLSBMidday, zerg sc2 pro
                            • Nov 2007
                            • 1092

                            #43
                            Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

                            Strangeprogram...curse that song!

                            Feel several different pains, before they're colored pure red
                            Make a little chance! Start connecting us into to tomorrow, ready and go!
                            No matter how many times I keep going down, in these unending rounds
                            I'm gonna keep up! We can create hope, it's our story!

                            Comment

                            • TC_Halogen
                              Rhythm game specialist.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 19376

                              #44
                              Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

                              AAA: Epidermis (BF IT TO HELL) >:O

                              FC: For FFR. =/

                              Yeah, I have more trouble FC'ing a VC--than I do for Epidermis.

                              Comment

                              • Jerry DB
                                FFR, lift, repeat
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 2071

                                #45
                                Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

                                fc: guru songs

                                AAA: vc and above
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...