Songs you can't seem to FC?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • .Holy
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2007
    • 73

    #61
    Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

    Ummmm... maybe... Eclipse?

    Comment

    • Ananas Mortel
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2008
      • 108

      #62
      Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

      FC: Eternal Nightmare (don't know why, just can't)
      AAA: All but Excite Bike (lol )


      Help us increase FFR's classical music library!

      I make games. If you are interested, search "psppcgamemaker" in Google and click on the first one.

      Comment

      • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 1120

        #63
        Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

        Blue Army
        Silence
        Strangeprogram
        Lawn Wake 1 and 4
        Tribal Revival
        Gradeus
        Over the Rave
        Endless Altercation
        FFLBF
        Setsujou! Hyakka Ryouran!
        Fantranstic

        Comment

        • Carth099
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2007
          • 13

          #64
          Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

          FC: Anything Difficult and above, because I am nubcake. Platypus, in particular, has proven a challenge to me lately.

          AAA: Red Dress [Light]. For some reason, I just can NOT AAA that song. Yes, I know, why bother, but it just makes me feel accomplished, you know? Oh, and I agree heartily with the first poster- Synthlight-stepped songs, or really any songs with blue arrows and distorted jumps, are really hard to AAA.

          I did AAA Excite Bike, though, which makes me happy in the depths of my soul. 8D
          Latest FC: can't remember (116/520)
          Latest AAA: Riddle Me A Rat's Nest (36/520)
          Zero tier points. Ph33r it.

          ~Carth~

          Comment

          • revolutionomega
            FFR Veteran
            • Mar 2006
            • 2240

            #65
            Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

            Piano Etude (Demon Fire)
            CP
            Strangeprogram
            grr x.x
            "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
            - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

            Comment

            • Ponygonpwns
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 852

              #66
              Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

              FC: Some Difficult songs, most Very Difficult songs, and anything above that, besides {Satori} v2, my only Challenging FC. :P

              AAA: Songs with difficulties under 4 that are over 2:00 in song length, boring random off-sync crap, and any song over difficulty 4.
              My real birthdate is November 6, 1995 but I'm keeping it as '92 for nostalgic reasons. Lol.

              Comment

              • SnS
                FFR Veteran
                • Jun 2007
                • 680

                #67
                Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

                CP

                Comment

                • flipsta_lombax
                  Lombax Connoisseur
                  • May 2006
                  • 2556

                  #68
                  Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

                  Ones I just can't AAA even though I try: Anything FMO...hence why I don't have the ONI token yet. -.- Closest one for me is None Would Escape with 2 goods.

                  Ones I can forget about an FC: Death Piano, Revo and Reality. Maybe One Minute Waltz, but I can get that soon.
                  Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                  Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                  Comment

                  • Breakdown16
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 1938

                    #69
                    Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

                    Besides a lot of those FMOs and FGOs, one annoying song that I can FC but can't do so consistently is CIA Rave. Although my best is now two goods, previous to that it was 7-0-0-2. I FC it maybe two-thirds of the time.


                    Made by arrekusuof93 at Ye Olde Photoshop Shoppe
                    Who remembers this thread? Brings back great memories XD

                    Comment

                    • EnR
                      Massive flaming dildos.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 8431

                      #70
                      Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

                      BB revenge >_>
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • DossarLX ODI
                        Batch Manager
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 15013

                        #71
                        Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

                        Any song is very hard for me to achieve a good score on. It's like I try to time an arrow perfect and it turns out as a late or early good. Really, anything that involves complex finger movements like Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star is very tough for me to achieve a good perfect count on.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                        Comment

                        • qrrbrbirbel
                          FFR Veteran
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 510

                          #72
                          Re: Songs you can't seem to FC?

                          FC: The upper two BB's, some FMO and all of the FGO.

                          AAA: Everything, i dont really pay attention to AAAing things
                          im trash

                          Comment

                          Working...