Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BLAZZE-
    Banned
    • Oct 2006
    • 673

    #16
    Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

    Blah. Let me go see what I can get out of like 2 or 3 tries.

    Comment

    • Rebirth0
      FFR Originalbro
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2003
      • 8751

      #17
      Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

      Originally posted by iPatcH
      You know, I never understood everyone's fascination with Freezepop. They aren't THAT good. >_>
      Yeah really. This song does make me want to check out Freezepop though.

      Comment

      • smartdude1212
        2 is poo
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 6687

        #18
        Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

        This is a ****ing retarded song. Seriously.
        Put some good freezepop music like stakeout on here.

        Comment

        • wickedawesomeful
          Carls, Girls, & Drugs
          FFR Music Producer
          • Dec 2006
          • 3888

          #19
          Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

          Hey, shash, the subscribers were supposed to get 5 songs tonight, (I think.)

          Are those already up? 'Cause I can't find 'em. =P

          EDIT:

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          we'll be adding a bunch of post-released files tonight.

          so if you are a subscriber... you SHOULD have access to about 5 songs tonight, instead of 1.
          Last edited by wickedawesomeful; 01-21-2007, 08:15 PM.
          http://dozemusic.com/

          Comment

          • jugglinguy
            Use me as a porta-potty
            • Dec 2006
            • 4319

            #20
            Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

            Music is weird but not terrible. Steps were really fun though, so it's all good.
            Originally posted by Jem
            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

            Comment

            • -Fallen-
              xqsite OG
              • May 2005
              • 2836

              #21
              Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

              This song is retarded, but the steps are perfect. Macgravel, everytime I'll ask myself "Why do I bother to play FFR anymore?" I'll think of you and these steps.
              One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
              BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #22
                Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

                few kinks are being worked out on the subscriber songs (aka, the songs that are meant for future SotW's)... and likely won't be out until tomorrow night.
                RIP

                Comment

                • wickedawesomeful
                  Carls, Girls, & Drugs
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 3888

                  #23
                  Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  few kinks are being worked out on the subscriber songs (aka, the songs that are meant for future SotW's)... and likely won't be out until tomorrow night.
                  Thanks Tass. Can't wait. =P
                  http://dozemusic.com/

                  Comment

                  • dore
                    caveman pornstar
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 6317

                    #24
                    Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

                    I suck at this song. And I don't know why.

                    I'll comment when I AAA because it's just bugging me now...
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                    Comment

                    • mead1
                      Cerebellumberjack
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 3960

                      #25
                      Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

                      Alright Song

                      Alright Steps

                      Nothing great

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #26
                        Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

                        steps were good but sync felt weird in spots. could just be me... I only played it once.

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #27
                          Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

                          Originally posted by talisman
                          steps were good but sync felt weird in spots. could just be me... I only played it once.
                          I thought so too, but they I played it by ear and AAA'd it. I dunno.

                          Comment

                          • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                            Threat Emulation
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2004
                            • 5184

                            #28
                            Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

                            Awesome file. Been a while since I played it... it was only a matter of time before it was put in.

                            Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                            I'm light f**king darkness

                            Comment

                            • Exag0n
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 633

                              #29
                              Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

                              Lol the file was so boring

                              Although... Fallen's right, it fits the song.


                              StepMania Solo Videos:
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knZa5V0DiDU
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c3Vq7JraNc

                              SORO OWNLY, NO SINGALZ
                              C650, REVERSE, Note+

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #30
                                Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

                                If the file was hard, it would be bad.

                                Comment

                                Working...