Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Agent Blatant
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 11

    #31
    Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

    I liked the song and the steps. Im ranked 80 for that song ^_^

    Comment

    • macgravel
      Resident Poopbutt
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2004
      • 2405

      #32
      Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

      Cool, I'm glad you guys like the file.

      Originally posted by wickedawesomeful
      EDIT: Actually, it's growing on me. The more I listen to it, the more I like it.
      Haha, same thing happened to me while I was stepping it.

      Comment

      • Magic_V2
        RobMagic
        • Jun 2006
        • 638

        #33
        Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

        Beautifully stepped <3

        Comment

        • jimerax
          ★★★★★
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Nov 2003
          • 8185

          #34
          Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

          a bit too long and repetitive for me, fun steps/song though.

          usage of jacks is quite acceptable.

          Comment

          • Evascythe
            evascythe
            • Mar 2005
            • 2909

            #35
            Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

            Cool song, fun steps.
            I like it better than the one that was released on Friday.


            Originally posted by moches
            I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

            Comment

            • FRANKKK
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 1802

              #36
              Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

              Originally posted by Evascythe
              Cool song, fun steps.
              I like it better than the one that was released on Friday.
              i like it a lot better than fridays too



              Full combo's: 230
              AAA's: 75
              Latest AAA: Lesson.
              Best AAA: Firestorm.
              GameWhore Clan
              "Team Mom's Been Whoring" hahaha.

              Comment

              • macgravel
                Resident Poopbutt
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2004
                • 2405

                #37
                Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

                Originally posted by jimerax
                usage of jacks is quite acceptable.
                Indeed. Seeing as they actually fit the song, unlike in some files, where they add jacks randomly =P

                I might step something else for FFR. Just depends on me finding the right song, haha.

                Comment

                • sertman
                  DADALADAH
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 3910

                  #38
                  Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

                  steps weren't terribley interesting but they were fun and fit the song perfectly

                  Comment

                  • plasmix
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 3639

                    #39
                    Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

                    The sync was off. The steps were boring. The song was .....

                    Terrible sim.

                    Comment

                    • macgravel
                      Resident Poopbutt
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2004
                      • 2405

                      #40
                      Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

                      Originally posted by plasmix
                      The sync was off. The steps were boring. The song was .....

                      Terrible sim.
                      o ya sry fer not breakin ya keybroad sry bout dats k making sumdin dum liek supser hiper hi sped stra

                      Comment

                      • dore
                        caveman pornstar
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 6317

                        #41
                        Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

                        lol Mac^^

                        The only real gripe I have with the file is that I felt the BPM should be double and it be all 8th notes... I think that's what's throwing me off. Nothing wrong with the steps just they should've been skinned differently IMO.

                        The song is just wierd and not my style, so I can't really say much.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                        Comment

                        • MooMoo_Cowfreak
                          Abraxas Hydroplane
                          • May 2006
                          • 1746

                          #42
                          Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

                          Very fun steps,

                          And interesting song,

                          The vocals are weird
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          dumps abstractly represent the song with arrows

                          post-dumps abstractly represent the existential nihilism that the song invokes in the listener with negative space, evoking the ephemeral nature of the mind - the journey of stepmania begins in hope yet soon becomes corroded into a dialectic of futility, leaving only a sense of dread and the unlikelihood of a new synthesis

                          Comment

                          • macgravel
                            Resident Poopbutt
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2004
                            • 2405

                            #43
                            Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

                            Originally posted by dore
                            The only real gripe I have with the file is that I felt the BPM should be double and it be all 8th notes... I think that's what's throwing me off. Nothing wrong with the steps just they should've been skinned differently IMO.
                            Yeah, no. You never double the BPM for a reason like that.

                            Comment

                            • windsurfer-sp
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 1974

                              #44
                              Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

                              I love that song, that was awsome. If only it wasn't long and didnt have jacks, I could maybe FC it
                              Orbb fan club.
                              White text society.

                              Comment

                              • plasmix
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 3639

                                #45
                                Re: Song of the Week 2: Get Ready 2 Rokk

                                Originally posted by macgravel
                                o ya sry fer not breakin ya keybroad sry bout dats k making sumdin dum liek supser hiper hi sped stra
                                Yeah, you could have stepped it a lot better.

                                The difficulty was not my issue with this sim. Your style was.
                                Last edited by plasmix; 01-23-2007, 05:00 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...