SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #76
    Re: SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

    ps
    Originally posted by Shashakiro
    So now FFR is taking a "bad direction" because of two files? Paranoia much?
    "Bad direction" isn't the best way to put it. I just don't appreciate it as much when the steps are like this.

    Comment

    • Shashakiro
      TWO THOUZAND COMBO
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 9082

      #77
      Re: SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      "Bad direction" isn't the best way to put it. I just don't appreciate it as much when the steps are like this.
      That quote was in reference to what Sert said, not you.
      4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

      Originally posted by Boogiebear
      use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

      Comment

      • sertman
        DADALADAH
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2005
        • 3910

        #78
        Re: SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

        Why would it matter who you were referring to?

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #79
          Re: SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

          Originally posted by Shashakiro
          That quote was in reference to what Sert said, not you.
          Even so, I just wanted it known that I don't see this as a bad direction, just not as good of a direction as I think it should be.

          Does that make sense?

          Comment

          • Shashakiro
            TWO THOUZAND COMBO
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 9082

            #80
            Re: SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Even so, I just wanted it known that I don't see this as a bad direction, just not as good of a direction as I think it should be.

            Does that make sense?
            Sure. Sounded like you thought I was responding to you with that, that's all.
            4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

            Originally posted by Boogiebear
            use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

            Comment

            • anpanman18
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 6

              #81
              Re: SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

              its an awesome song ^___^ the original is slow and draggy hhahahahand so i thought up tempoin torinouta was cool XDDD it made it sorta trancy

              Comment

              • iggymatrixcounter
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2003
                • 1924

                #82
                Re: SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

                Song itself got really good towards the middle and end. Notes were aight too. I'm still getting used to multiple colors, I don't really like them but they sync well I guess... just a personal preference.
                lastfm
                PANDORA

                Comment

                • ddrfreak925
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 522

                  #83
                  Re: SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

                  You guys do know that the remix isn't by Sharpnel...It's by the "speedfreak".
                  Please correct me if im wrong.

                  Comment

                  • Maid
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 643

                    #84
                    Re: SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

                    I would have preferred an original Tori no Uta to this, piece of crap noise. But steps were ok I guess. I just hate the remix of you can call it that IMO.
                    怒りの剣も嘆きの傷も 跡形もなく溶けて消えて散って逝っててああー

                    Comment

                    Working...