SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BLAZZE-
    Banned
    • Oct 2006
    • 673

    #31
    Re: SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

    Untitled Gabber Song.

    Comment

    • Loyal2Death
      FFR Veteran
      • Jun 2004
      • 1032

      #32
      Re: SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      blazze... i have more than 1 ipatch file...

      and, Loyal... and, no planning on this... but the ipatch file will also have a plethora of non 4th, 8th, 16th notes... i think you'll agree that they are appropriate though.

      we do have upcoming songs that are back to the old standards of red, blue, yellow.
      As long as the song is fun and its appropriate it, there shouldn't be a complaint from me :-p.

      ~-[L2D]-~


      Are you Loyal?
      Nows the time to choose
      Die and be free of pain.
      Or live and fight your sorrow.

      Comment

      • Cj_leonine
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 2070

        #33
        Re: SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

        I really hated the song. =/

        But meh, i'll still play it . . . whenever.
        Status: Innactive Onehander

        Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #34
          Re: SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

          Originally posted by bill_clinton
          Great another retarded SM files in FFR
          /agree

          Please, you guys, stop stepping files for FFR like this, or at least hold off on files like this until 3rd Style.

          ps change the song title from "torinouta" to "鳥の歌" please.

          Comment

          • Shashakiro
            TWO THOUZAND COMBO
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 9082

            #35
            Re: SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Please, you guys, stop stepping files for FFR like this
            Like what? Is your complaint about Sharpnel (grand total of 5 Sharpnel songs in the game now, and SGX has 12 by comparison) or the fact that it's been done as an SM file (albeit an obscure one that's rarely played)?

            ps change the song title from "torinouta" to "鳥の歌" please.
            No.
            4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

            Originally posted by Boogiebear
            use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

            Comment

            • sertman
              DADALADAH
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2005
              • 3910

              #36
              Re: SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

              Originally posted by Shashakiro
              Like what? Is your complaint about Sharpnel (grand total of 5 Sharpnel songs in the game now, and SGX has 12 by comparison) or the fact that it's been done as an SM file (albeit an obscure one that's rarely played)?



              No.
              I'm pretty sure you missed his point completely, but I'll let him explain.

              Comment

              • Shashakiro
                TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 9082

                #37
                Re: SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

                Originally posted by sertman
                I'm pretty sure you missed his point completely, but I'll let him explain.
                I clearly did, and I'd like him to.

                Perhaps it's the presence of 32nd/64th minirolls? I honestly don't know what the complaint is.
                4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                Originally posted by Boogiebear
                use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                Comment

                • ToshX
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2004
                  • 5111

                  #38
                  Re: SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

                  Torinouta's one of my favorite SM songs. Then again, so is Sharpnel in general.

                  But after reading all of these posts, I don't even feel up to playing it right now.

                  Comment

                  • kentbball
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 675

                    #39
                    Re: SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

                    I thought that TD punk's file was gonna be sotw. I guess I'm wrong but didn't he say that his song was gonna be it this week?

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #40
                      Re: SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

                      td_punk is a god damn idiot... It is now a law that everyone is forbidden to listen to anything he has to say, barring pain of bannage.


                      and... I gotta agree with Shash. I don't see what is wrong with this file at all for FFR. It still isn't difficult to FC or even PA. It isn't our fault that you can't handle certain types of files... but it also isn't your place to complain about the purely because you can't do them.





                      Next week's song is actually kinda similar to the beginning of this file... and BLAZZE... a) I implied for you to NOT state publically one of iPatch's files... and b) when I said that he gave me more than one... I meant that. UGS is far from next week's SotW.
                      Last edited by Tasselfoot; 12-4-2006, 07:20 PM.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • jimerax
                        ★★★★★
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 8185

                        #41
                        Re: SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

                        Yea any patterns except for jacks or fast trills are okay for FFR.

                        Preferably those patterns shouldn't be overused for general though.

                        Comment

                        • iPatcH
                          Swamp Lemons Rule
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 3371

                          #42
                          Re: SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          still waiting on more files from you as well sertman...


                          ps - iPatch file next week for SotW. o noes!
                          oshi

                          does said song contain, say, HORNS?

                          also,

                          Originally posted by BLAZZE-
                          Untitled Gabber Song.

                          I've never stepped a song by that name before, and I don't think I've ever heard one by that name either.
                          Last edited by iPatcH; 12-4-2006, 06:18 PM.
                          put on a donk on it

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #43
                            Re: SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

                            Originally posted by Shashakiro
                            Like what? Is your complaint about Sharpnel (grand total of 5 Sharpnel songs in the game now, and SGX has 12 by comparison) or the fact that it's been done as an SM file (albeit an obscure one that's rarely played)?
                            Not what I meant at all. It just seems that people are stepping files as though this is SM. I just feel that FFR should have a different feel, and stepping files like that makes me hate them because they're at C300, even though I'd thoroughly enjoy them in SM (ie speed mods would make it enjoyable).

                            No.


                            Why not? Because most people wouldn't be able to type the name out, because most people wouldn't be able to read it, or is there some kind of problem with flash not working well with Asian languages?

                            Comment

                            • iPatcH
                              Swamp Lemons Rule
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 3371

                              #44
                              Re: SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

                              Because that's a weaboo suggestion.

                              Also, not everyone will know how to pronounce asian characters.
                              put on a donk on it

                              Comment

                              • Shashakiro
                                TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 9082

                                #45
                                Re: SotW - Torinouta (The Speedfreak's Noise Rave Mix)

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Not what I meant at all. It just seems that people are stepping files as though this is SM. I just feel that FFR should have a different feel, and stepping files like that makes me hate them because they're at C300, even though I'd thoroughly enjoy them in SM (ie speed mods would make it enjoyable).
                                I have never seen a real difference, except when it comes to jack syndrome, so I wouldn't be able to tell the difference even if I wanted to...still don't really know what you're referring to, in a concrete sense.


                                Why not? Because most people wouldn't be able to type the name out, because most people wouldn't be able to read it, or is there some kind of problem with flash not working well with Asian languages?
                                Reading/comprehension is a problem, and plus DDR does this, and we don't need to clone them in that particular aspect. We aren't a Japanese game, so we don't want Japanese characters all over the place in it. Or anywhere in it, really.
                                4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                                Originally posted by Boogiebear
                                use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                                Comment

                                Working...