When Konami makes a song more stupid hard than my originals

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vvolkov0073
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2003
    • 357

    #16
    the link is broken? ARCH0WL FIX IT:P

    - Volkov

    Comment

    • oink
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 232

      #17
      yes now

      almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades

      Comment

      • QreepyBORIS
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2003
        • 7454

        #18
        Its called "bandwidth exceeded".

        HOW DO U FIX IT, ARCH!!111!BANANAS!

        Signature subject to change.

        THE ZERRRRRG.

        Comment

        • vvolkov0073
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2003
          • 357

          #19
          nevermind, i fixed it and ive got it now...

          - Volkov

          Comment

          • Arch0wl
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 6344

            #20
            Nope.

            My bandwith is only at..

            WTF 1.6 GIGS OUT OF 7 GIGS?!!?!?! I WAS AT 100 MEGS BEFORE I WENT TO BED YESTERDAY

            WTF

            OMFG

            SYNTH GIVE ME MY EMAIL TO LOG INTO POST PRODUCTION

            NEED TO UPGRADE BANDWITH 4 REALS

            Comment

            • SotN
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2002
              • 1159

              #21
              that means you have "only" had 150 downloads so far.

              That's not really much, conisdering it was over 24 hours.
              209

              Comment

              • Arch0wl
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 6344

                #22
                Yes, it is alot. Especially when the file is 12 megs and my average simfile on bemanisims gets that much DLs in a day.

                Comment

                • SotN
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 1159

                  #23
                  Meh, I expected alot more. Someone else must be hosting it or nobody has spead your link around yet.
                  209

                  Comment

                  • Teegarden
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2003
                    • 144

                    #24
                    Man... I can't imagine doing that on a Playstation controller... Insane. Makes Revo look like Mario.

                    Comment

                    • Spazzbite
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 2181

                      #25
                      Holy crap... Thats just insane. And arch, I won't even bother starting to DWI it, you saw what happened when I tried to DWI minute waltz...

                      Originally posted by Quicker
                      shades don't break unless you break them.

                      Comment

                      • nestlekwik
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 2317

                        #26
                        Damn. Is that a hyper or an EX (I'm assuming an EX, but I know some songs don't have EX or hyper difficulties)? I can't say I've played that one yet but I'll finally get to play some more Pop 'N 8 this weekend.


                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Naruto Vs Math Class. That has got to be the funniest choice you'll ever make in your life dude.

                        Comment

                        • Ridge
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 234

                          #27
                          u didnt dwi 1min waltz? howd u.. ffr it? and holy shit thats fucking indredible.

                          Comment

                          • Arch0wl
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 6344

                            #28
                            Yeah I know spazz, that's why I said don't bother, because you wouldn't be able to make this song onbeat if your life depended on it. I mean, one minute waltz was like one of the most offbeat things I have ever played, I'm serious. Not trying to be mean, but it's true. Reach couldn't do it either. Hyro could do the steps easily, but I'm not so sure on the bpm changes, probably, but I mean, he'd have to use the stepmania editor to find the exact beats which would be annoying since he mainly uses notepad. And APerson.. No. Just no. He is the absolute trash of simfile making. It's not even funny to JOKE about him making a simfile. It's like saying, "dude, Janet Reno should star in a porn movie". NO.

                            This song.

                            Is so annoying.

                            To make.

                            I'm serious, it has like 472057305730567306 bpm changes(give or take).

                            Infact, let me list all of the damned ones:

                            210
                            60
                            70
                            80
                            90
                            100
                            110
                            120
                            130
                            140
                            150
                            160
                            170
                            180
                            200
                            180
                            120
                            140
                            180
                            120
                            70
                            200
                            60
                            85
                            100
                            135
                            160
                            185
                            210

                            It's so annoying. SO annoying. Allthough his dwis are total ass I give props to mooglehunter for being able to make so many bpm changes and stops onbeat. This song is a DWI makers nightmare. The only saving grace is quicktime player and the video. If I didn't have either of those I would be ripping my fucking hair out about all those bpm changes.

                            Comment

                            • Moogy
                              嗚呼
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 10303

                              #29
                              holy shit that's a lot of bpm changes
                              Plz visit my blog

                              ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                              Comment

                              • Reach
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 7471

                                #30
                                oh my nizzilorz

                                I find doing like.....2-4 bpm changes annoying and hard as hell. But...:O:O:O

                                Have fun arch XD

                                Comment

                                Working...