When Konami makes a song more stupid hard than my originals

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • plasmix
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2003
    • 3639

    #46
    How fast will the triples and quads be? Because my keyboard does the <\/> and \//\> triple. For the others, I just pull off an extremely fast stream of the three/four arrows.

    Comment

    • nickjt
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2003
      • 261

      #47
      What a ghetto keyboard, but thats kool
      I hope u finish soon Arch, It will be much anticipated.

      Originally posted by NotMoogy
      You guys are comedic geniuses! I wish I had your ability to make up humorous events and or scenes!

      Comment

      • Hyrogashi
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2002
        • 961

        #48
        Well. Burn in hell. You're going to ruin the song with challenge notes just like you did Max300. It's over.
        Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

        Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

        Comment

        • Arch0wl
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 6344

          #49
          You do realise that there are few triples and quads in the song, right?

          Also, did I not say I was doing heavy steps that will be BMR style?

          Comment

          • Jello
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 612

            #50
            hyro's right... your challange to max300 sucked (but heavy was good).. oh well i look forward to owning it when its finished

            Comment

            • Arch0wl
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 6344

              #51
              Oh, you won't own the challenge. Really, you won't.

              Comment

              • Hyrogashi
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2002
                • 961

                #52
                You just dont get it..
                Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

                Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

                Comment

                • Arch0wl
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 6344

                  #53
                  No, I get it. I'm fully aware you're really disappointed that I started working on this dwi and you really don't like it when people do the same song as you do. I'm making perfectly fun Heavy steps in the style BMR makes them. They'll be a bit harder than V stepwise. What is so bad about this? They'll be better than the challenge steps, that's for sure. The challenge steps are made to raise the bar(aka, retardation central) but again, I repeat, there aren't many triple note presses in Classic 8, just at the summer part and some in the part before the slow part before summer and like 1 or 2 in the middle of revo. Maybe some near the end. It won't be near the style of max300 IIDX challenge, trust me. It won't be a mashfest like Max300 IIDX was.

                  I know you play DWI hyro, so that will be a problem.

                  Actually, I probably won't to triples and quads. It depends. I still have awhile to think about it, this file is hell to sync.

                  Comment

                  • Jello
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 612

                    #54
                    no tripples + no quads = good

                    Comment

                    • Hyrogashi
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2002
                      • 961

                      #55
                      I don't play DWI, I quit, Remember? I only play once in every few months to try out new songs, I don't want to try out any retarded songs. See, if your going to steal this dwi from me, thats one thing. But stealing it and making it completely retarded is another thing.
                      Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

                      Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

                      Comment

                      • Reach
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 7471

                        #56
                        Triples and quads are cool with me...they're a nice challenge. But when they overlap and shit like in max300 challenge....thats just gay.

                        Im looking foward to it

                        Comment

                        • aperson
                          FFR Hall of Fame
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 3434

                          #57
                          You know, let's think about it here. The only reason people limit themselves to doubles is because they were done that way on foot. But damnit, you aren't playing on foot now. You play with your fingers, and most people have at least 3 fingers on the keyboard at all times, so why is it such a sin to put a triple in occasionally? If a song has a point where an exploding note rolls through then why don't you make it a triple if that note really is that special.

                          Comment

                          • QreepyBORIS
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 7454

                            #58
                            Alot of n00bies overuse triples and quads SO much, which wouldn't be a problem if the song wasnt offbeat, or if they were placed HORRIBLY. So in PART I agree with aperson, but I am a bit more traditional, I suppose.

                            And Hyro: The steps wont suck (for heavy). It seems you are too whiny to disregard the fact that it has heavy steps, too. Thats just stupid.

                            Arch's files were for the most part good, and I am confident that this one will be, too. As well as Planet Arch0wl, which will be even better. Much better.

                            Signature subject to change.

                            THE ZERRRRRG.

                            Comment

                            • Hyrogashi
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2002
                              • 961

                              #59
                              I'm not going to play it.
                              Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

                              Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

                              Comment

                              • plasmix
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 3639

                                #60
                                What Arch could do is make a Double version with the exact same steps as Pop N Music. Of course, the arrow at the far right (>) could be disregarded. Play it on Reverse and it's just like playing it at the arcade.

                                Comment

                                Working...