When Konami makes a song more stupid hard than my originals

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hyrogashi
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2002
    • 961

    #31
    I wanted to make this song for my grand finale final song thing which was the next song (last song) I was going to make. I really hate making things when others have already made it, Its too bad, but I guess "For FFR" is my last DWI. Eh, oh well. Good luck arch.
    Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

    Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

    Comment

    • PSyCHOtic779
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 263

      #32
      '-_-a (Guy stracthing head and sweating)

      Comment

      • Arch0wl
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 6344

        #33
        That's too japanese, psychotic.

        Comment

        • altairian
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2003
          • 2055

          #34
          noooo hyro don't stop making stepfiles.... your stuff rocks
          =(
          Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.

          Comment

          • Arch0wl
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 6344

            #35
            No, really, it ROCKS.

            No, literally. 1996 ROCKS. It's a ROCK song.

            Comment

            • SotN
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2002
              • 1159

              #36
              *murders Arch because of the stupid pun*
              209

              Comment

              • Teegarden
                FFR Player
                • May 2003
                • 144

                #37
                It's a scary thought, but what if you two worked together on it. Arch make one part and Hyro the other. That's nightmare.

                Comment

                • Hyrogashi
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2002
                  • 961

                  #38
                  Arch0wl beat me to it. I quit. Hold him responsible! lmao.

                  No seriously though, i'm quite pissed off about it, but in all fairness, he beat me to it.
                  Dont take life so seriously, You\'ll never escape it alive anyways.

                  Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania

                  Comment

                  • Alkaiser88
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 243

                    #39
                    HOLY FREAKIN SHIT!!!

                    That song is absolutely impossible.. and on a playstation controller... I was trying to figure out which column meant which button........

                    That's just ridiculous.. even for japan...
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    GOOD JOB FOR ACTING YOUR AGES GUYS

                    NO REALLY

                    Comment

                    • Teegarden
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2003
                      • 144

                      #40
                      Yeah I guess it is true that Arch beat you to it Hyro, it sux that you're gonna quit making songs b/c I really liked your stepfiles, even though most of them are very very hard for me to even pass.

                      Whichever of you two makes it (apparently Arch) I know it will be very good. Impossible for me to beat probably, but very good.

                      Originally posted by Alkaiser88
                      That's just ridiculous.. even for japan...
                      Lol!

                      Comment

                      • Arch0wl
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 6344

                        #41
                        I'm making two set of steps. The heavy steps will be BMR-Style and the challenge will mimic the popn notes. Standard and Light I dunno.

                        Comment

                        • plasmix
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 3639

                          #42
                          If you put triples and quads, I will savagely beat you to death with a partially empty glue bottle.

                          Comment

                          • Arch0wl
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 6344

                            #43
                            There will be triples and quads in the challenge

                            Get a standard microsoft keyboard, the white one I have, it's like 20$ and it can support triples and quads.

                            Comment

                            • Anticrombie0909
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 4683

                              #44
                              holy hell

                              thats...thats just scary.

                              Comment

                              • Brainmaster07
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 2891

                                #45
                                Hmm, there's not enough arrows in SM to completly mimic the song unless you do it in dance-solo (Oh god, please don't). I'm assuming your just going to mkae do with 4... should be interesting anyway.

                                Comment

                                Working...