oh my GOD my computer is a FUCKTARD!!! How bout yours?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Anticrombie0909
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2003
    • 4683

    #31
    yea Yanah that's actually alot of ram

    Now i can't compare, seriously my comp actually is a fucktard, the reason i made this post. 900 mhz pentium III, DirectX8 (yep...that's my vid card), 20 gig hard drive, 128 mb ram. Yep...POS, i kno...got some nice accessories for it though, 21 inch LCD black Dell flatscreen, wireless mouse, nice speakers with subwoofers...pity my comp isn't worthy of them.

    Comment

    • hund
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 447

      #32
      LOL my comp is just a tad better than yours. I have a Pentium 4
      Originally posted by Silvergolem2
      Think about it, your playin chess with an old man in the park, he messes up and you use your pawn to kill his knight or something, then you can get up and shout \"Pawned your arse old man!\" and run away!

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #33
        I think I have the worst computer here...

        pentium II 433 megahertz (that's right, pentium II)
        256 RDRAM
        40 gig harddrive
        GeForce 2 (32 meg)

        Comment

        • Anticrombie0909
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2003
          • 4683

          #34
          lol fuckin right u do...cept u like, beefed it up or somethin...man, stead of buyin extra ram an harddrive space, y not just...buy a better computer?

          Comment

          • MalReynolds
            CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
            • Sep 2003
            • 6571

            #35
            64 Megs of Ram
            13 Gig HardDrive
            POS Video Card
            Boston Speakers


            Mine sucks worse than all of yours...


            Mal
            "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

            "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


            My new novel:

            Maledictions: The Offering.

            Now in Paperback!

            Comment

            • Skeebz
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2003
              • 64

              #36
              I have a shiny case, does that make my computer good?

              Comment

              • Moogy
                嗚呼
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 10303

                #37
                yes
                Plz visit my blog

                ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                Comment

                • Synthlight
                  Administrator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Administrator
                  • Nov 2002
                  • 3060

                  #38
                  don't...

                  make..

                  me....

                  give....

                  stats.......

                  GAH!! I MUST GIVE STATS!

                  Dual Xeon P4 3.06 with 1mb cache
                  2 Gig Rdram
                  240gb SCSI Raid level5 (4 drives)
                  Nvidia Quadro FX 3000

                  This machine is not built for games although it runs them fine. This machine is built to handle the masses of data that I must pass through it for effects work and 3D animation.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight

                  Comment

                  • MikeyFox
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 415

                    #39
                    240GB SCSI?!?! how much did THAT cost??? a 240GB IDE drive would be expensive, nvm SCSI
                    FUCK!! WHY HASNT ANYONE BOUGHTEN ANYTHING?!
                    go here and buy my stuff
                    http://www.cafeshops.com/ddarrows

                    KFKari: JEWISH!
                    SmarterChild: What\'s jewish?
                    KFKari: you are.
                    SmarterChild: I think you\'re jewish.

                    Comment

                    • Anticrombie0909
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 4683

                      #40
                      hey synth...ur comp sucks

                      *gets beaten down by everyone who responded or looked at this thread*

                      Comment

                      • SotN
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 1159

                        #41
                        You do RAID lvl5 with 4 drives? I like redundancy and all, but 2 mirrored and 2 striped is a funny combo.

                        p.s. Synth doesnt have one 240 gig drive, he has FOUR.

                        1800+ overclocked by about 10%
                        320 DDR
                        Radeon 9000 (won in a contest! of skill!)

                        I also have another computer sitting right next to this one that I've been meaning to turn into a router for school. They promise me to give $50 for it. that's a

                        233 P2
                        64 meg
                        (some card made by triton)
                        gravis sound card
                        209

                        Comment

                        • Moogy
                          嗚呼
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 10303

                          #42
                          damn synth, how much did that cost?
                          Plz visit my blog

                          ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                          Comment

                          • ultimategamer
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 127

                            #43
                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            3 ghz (overclocked P4), 1024 megs of DDR RAM, 120 gig HD, Nvidia GeForce MX 2 400 vid card, good sound system, and DSL. I guess I win.
                            peh, i have a 2.7ghz, 1024megs DDR RAM, one 40 gig and one 20 gig hardrive, a 128MB GeForce 5200 video card, good sound system with ub3r headphones (i can play w/o hearing key strokes!), and cable

                            i come pretty close =D

                            *edit* not even close to synths though!

                            Comment

                            • Skeebz
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2003
                              • 64

                              #44
                              I still think my shiny case pc outranks synths

                              Comment

                              • QreepyBORIS
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 7454

                                #45
                                I have a gay computer.

                                Not like "oh, this sucks, its gay", but...its a black case with white drives.

                                >_<

                                Signature subject to change.

                                THE ZERRRRRG.

                                Comment

                                Working...