Originally posted by Freak83
oh my GOD my computer is a FUCKTARD!!! How bout yours?
Collapse
X
-
-
<sarcasm>That's a lot of RAM...I thought Windows limited you to 4 gigs</sarcasm>Originally posted by Yanah_God...
ram i think is something like 200 gigs...Comment
-
where do you live moogy? just asking, im not conspiring to steal it or anything. Just out of curiosity, you know the saying "Curiosity got the cat chased by the hund".......................ok fine, I want your computer.3 ghz (overclocked P4), 1024 megs of DDR RAM, 120 gig HD, Nvidia GeForce MX 2 400 vid card, good sound system, and DSL. I guess I win.Originally posted by Silvergolem2Think about it, your playin chess with an old man in the park, he messes up and you use your pawn to kill his knight or something, then you can get up and shout \"Pawned your arse old man!\" and run away!Comment
-
memphis tennessee
i also have a 2000$ yamaha synthesizer you can stealComment
-
hmmm i dont need the synthesizer, im sure someone will come with me and take it thoOriginally posted by Silvergolem2Think about it, your playin chess with an old man in the park, he messes up and you use your pawn to kill his knight or something, then you can get up and shout \"Pawned your arse old man!\" and run away!Comment
-
-
damn mine isnt even close to your guys. I have sh**ty gateway. 128 mb ram, 20 gig HD. and every thing else is sh**.Originally posted by Silvergolem2Think about it, your playin chess with an old man in the park, he messes up and you use your pawn to kill his knight or something, then you can get up and shout \"Pawned your arse old man!\" and run away!Comment
-
<sarcasm>oh no! i'm being flamed by a newb! someone save me!<sarcasm>Originally posted by darkshadow<sarcasm>That's a lot of RAM...I thought Windows limited you to 4 gigs</sarcasm>Originally posted by Yanah_God...
ram i think is something like 200 gigs...
i really don't know what my RAM is, but it's highComment
-
I think you're being flamed by someone who knows what a decent amount of RAM isOriginally posted by Yanah_God<sarcasm>oh no! i'm being flamed by a newb! someone save me!<sarcasm>
<stupidbrackets> check your RAM sometime by right clicking on my computer and go to properties, you'll find some of your system information right there </stupidbrackets>
note that you need the "/" in he last bracket to satisfy the 'code' :P
Comment
)
Comment