Song of the week - Moonbeam

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xiron
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 189

    #16
    RE: Song of the week - Moonbeam

    Great job Joey. I enjoyed it a lot.
    www.myspace.com/thehappyunicorns

    Comment

    • jimerax
      ★★★★★
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Nov 2003
      • 8185

      #17
      RE: Song of the week - Moonbeam

      Is it easier than SZR according to the rating? XD

      I think this is like Eggman's Quasar.

      Comment

      • Eyoshi
        Certified Calendarwhore
        • Nov 2004
        • 1044

        #18
        RE: Song of the week - Moonbeam

        It's a nice song with nice steps. While the steps are challenging, they aren't to the point that makes me pull my hair.
        And I also think that the stepchart's is of a higher difficulty than "Tricky". "Challenging" is the rating that fits more.

        Comment

        • brad2
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2004
          • 3

          #19
          RE: Song of the week - Moonbeam

          someone point me to a new step file where every other step ISNT dual arrows. sorry for not using the correct ffr lingo, but its just getting repetitive and frankly annoying for my wrist playing one handed.

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #20
            Re: RE: Song of the week - Moonbeam

            Originally posted by jimerax
            Is it easier than SZR according to the rating? XD
            Dude, it's easier than Bubbleman Stage Theme according to the rating.

            Actually, I think I didn't make my point clear; I don't think it makes sense that the steps after the sixteenths would only entertain people that the sixteenths would kill off. Of course I don't expect every new song to be For Masters Only. In fact, I think the n00bs could use a little new material. But that doesn't change the fact that I don't like the song. Shame that you don't welcome any opinions that don't match yours, Fallen, because I'm not getting off the boards because you'd like me to.

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • omgitznpv
              cohoooooon
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 6980

              #21
              RE: Song of the week - Moonbeam

              Nice song, nice steps. I keep doing this song over and over I can't believe I fced it, I'm not good at songs like these.
              Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
              What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

              Comment

              • xaviour
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2004
                • 19

                #22
                RE: Song of the week - Moonbeam

                nice steps. before i tried playing it i thought it was easy like any other songs cause it is rated as tricky. but in the end it was fun and certainly more difficult than a 'tricky' song. however at the middle of the song there is a boring 10+ seconds stop, don't quite like that part. besides that, it's a well-done song though.


                oh i am a n00b i AM A n00b!!!!!

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #23
                  RE: Song of the week - Moonbeam

                  People, stop complaining, compared to the new songs out there now, this is tricky. There are many other harder songs that deserve the harder rating. Shut the Fuck up now.

                  Comment

                  • RainGame53
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 61

                    #24
                    RE: Song of the week - Moonbeam

                    I absolutely love the song. The step file is almost perfect in my opinion; I enjoy the simple synth beats and the 16th note streams equally. Some of you may not like the long pause in it, but I think it's very fitting and flows well with the song. It starts off tough, then gets very easy and builds back up to tough again. I love it.

                    Comment

                    • Moogy
                      嗚呼
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 10303

                      #25
                      RE: Song of the week - Moonbeam

                      zomg sup Draigun
                      Plz visit my blog

                      ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                      Comment

                      • iggymatrixcounter
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 1924

                        #26
                        Re: RE: Song of the week - Moonbeam

                        Originally posted by xaviour
                        nice steps. before i tried playing it i thought it was easy like any other songs cause it is rated as tricky. but in the end it was fun and certainly more difficult than a 'tricky' song. however at the middle of the song there is a boring 10+ seconds stop, don't quite like that part. besides that, it's a well-done song though.
                        yea I dont like that stop either but it gives me a chance to read a little and get a break (sarcasm) But the song was great wouldnt change anything
                        lastfm
                        PANDORA

                        Comment

                        • plasmix
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 3639

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Moonbeam

                          Holy crap this is even better than dot death.

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #28
                            Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Moonbeam

                            Originally posted by plasmix
                            Holy crap this is even better than dot death.
                            No way. dot death was a masterpiece.

                            (A little late but in the right topic sorta kinda: Any links to download dot death?)

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • Pumble
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 1301

                              #29
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Moonbeam

                              It was a fun little song. Not as good as dot death, but not bad either.

                              Comment

                              • Hr2
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 2350

                                #30
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Moonbeam

                                That big stop in the middle put me to sleep. The rest of it was great though.

                                Comment

                                Working...