Song of the week - Moonbeam

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tahngarthor
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2005
    • 3

    #46
    RE: Song of the week - Moonbeam

    it is a tough stepfile (to me) but it is also very well done. accurate to the last detail, it flows well and such from the look of it I just need to practice more. good to know the rating thing was a bit of a goof but anyway this is quality stuff. I hope the music artist submits some more goodness.

    Comment

    • stlunatic0124
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2005
      • 3228

      #47
      Re: RE: Song of the week - Moonbeam

      Originally posted by -Fallen-
      Tokzic's criticism isn't welcome considering the giant n00b he is. You don't know a great file or a song when you see it. As LD said, not every song has to be created for "Guru's or Master's" only to be enjoyed by everyone.
      Agreed. Tokzic I'd smoke you any day of the week and this stepfile is still challenging enough to be fun. Very good job Tank.

      PS. Nice MP scores Tokzic, I highly doubt you have FC'd this song yet if you can't even pass dot death, so stop acting so presumptuous.

      Comment

      • snowonfire
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 3

        #48
        RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Moonbeam

        lol @ st. lunatic

        this song kicks ass. great stepfile. still cant fc those 16th note strings, but i dont think i do too bad for a one hander. top 600 score for the time being, but im getting better at it

        Comment

        • leadafro
          Tykeem Ultimatum
          • Dec 2004
          • 975

          #49
          RE: Song of the week - Moonbeam

          Great streaming stepfile i think this is a very fun song to play, music is boreing. steps are great tho.
          I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.

          Comment

          • Telvanni_guard
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2005
            • 1031

            #50
            RE: Song of the week - Moonbeam

            I actually agree mostly with the Stepfile rating maybe a 7. The long pause being the main reason, along with the notes in it to help you keep your bar up. The streams follow a pattern as well. Still, I like the song. Nice work.

            Comment

            • OhsH
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 24

              #51
              RE: Song of the week - Moonbeam

              I can easily say its more than tricky.

              Comment

              • snowonfire
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2005
                • 3

                #52
                RE: Song of the week - Moonbeam

                its as hard if not harder than x dreamer.

                easily a challenging song.

                Comment

                • cringe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 13

                  #53
                  RE: Song of the week - Moonbeam

                  That was a great file. I loved the steps, very well on beat, a nice challenge, and the song was pretty nice too. Good work.

                  Comment

                  • stlunatic0124
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 3228

                    #54
                    Re: RE: Song of the week - Moonbeam

                    Originally posted by snowonfire
                    its as hard if not harder than x dreamer.

                    easily a challenging song.
                    False. The jacks at the end of X-Dreamer automatically make it harder than this song. Moonbeam is simply a bunch of streams and 16ths.

                    Comment

                    • DDRERER
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 83

                      #55
                      I like it, it's extremely index friendly...and althought the void in the middle of the song is a little boring...it's not out of place, and it doesn't bother me at all.

                      Comment

                      Working...