Song of the week - Nova Pulser

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ninja_Monkey
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 189

    #31
    Man, the FFR forum-goers are so NICE to each other. Though yeah... double arrow thingys or as the cool kids say "jacks" totally owned my soul. Crazy stepfile. I liked it. <_<
    Click For My Music!

    Things I'm proud of in Step Mania:
    AAAs- Angel Eyes, Wait!, Ageha, War Game, V3
    Others-FC Emerald Sword, AA Salieri Strikes Back, AA Strangeprogram

    Comment

    • Snapps
      NO DOUBT GET LOUD
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2003
      • 5650

      #32
      Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Nova Pulser

      Originally posted by alainbryden
      Snapps, you're a dick. I don't care if you don't like my style, your style is a song with no challenge, generic steps, and no originality. Jello's best stepfile is much better than your best. Shut the hell up and never play my stepfile again. Unluckily for you I get more people saying they like my stepfiles than people saying that dislike them. Otherwise I'd quit. Want to make a petition be my guest.
      I like how you read my post:

      I need Alain to stop making bad files (opinionly bad)* for FFR and that new artists can make files for FFR. And what I mean is that I want to see admins go out to people and ask them to make files, instead of them coming towards you.

      My opinion on the file? It would be fun without the jacks, but overall it was fun. Bad patterns, but I liked playing it. More importantly, I got 9th place.


      *Opinionly bad=when some people think its bad and some people doesn't. Its an OpInIoN~

      Comment

      • ToshX
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2004
        • 5111

        #33
        Re: RE: Song of the week - Nova Pulser

        Originally posted by stlunatic0124
        Originally posted by ToshX
        If FFR had speed mods, then everyone would have AAAed this, including me :/
        Tosh you're bad.
        This is because I can't read C300 scroll compared to some other people, versus C600 or higher scroll. This is why I am so much better than you at Stepmania, if you want me to make a video of all the songs and things I am better than you at, then I can do that too.

        Comment

        • Ninja_Monkey
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 189

          #34
          Originally posted by Ninja_Monkey
          Man, the FFR forum-goers are so NICE to each other.
          Click For My Music!

          Things I'm proud of in Step Mania:
          AAAs- Angel Eyes, Wait!, Ageha, War Game, V3
          Others-FC Emerald Sword, AA Salieri Strikes Back, AA Strangeprogram

          Comment

          • Knavish
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2004
            • 36

            #35
            ^ No kidding. Calm down people. Damn.


            *I thought the SF was simply OK.. pain in the ass one-handed though.. I scored like 90th. The song, however, flat out sucked in my opinion.

            Comment

            • iggymatrixcounter
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2003
              • 1924

              #36
              didnt care for it but itll grow on me like every other ffr song that has long 16th runs and button mashing fun
              lastfm
              PANDORA

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #37
                Way to get extremely worked up about a game on the internet, guys.


                Good job.




                Good job alain, obviously something too hard for me.
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #38
                  lol jurs visit the brag board sometimes.

                  Comment

                  • Kashazu
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 291

                    #39
                    Re: RE: Song of the week - Nova Pulser

                    Originally posted by alainbryden
                    PPS: FFR noteskin needs to support 12th notes. I'm sick of my beautiful purples turning the whole song red.
                    Werd.

                    Originally posted by talisman
                    are we now on the indian food spice scale for difficulty?
                    No. We are on the chardish scale for difficulty.



                    The jacks are only minor suns in a major constellation. (Tee hee.)
                    I am a Global Moderator on a dead forum

                    Hay; how are you, fine. Lets do the tango? for real. is the sky blue.

                    Comment

                    • Ninja_Monkey
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 189

                      #40
                      you made me smile. So youve been sigged (b^_^)b
                      Click For My Music!

                      Things I'm proud of in Step Mania:
                      AAAs- Angel Eyes, Wait!, Ageha, War Game, V3
                      Others-FC Emerald Sword, AA Salieri Strikes Back, AA Strangeprogram

                      Comment

                      • stlunatic0124
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 3228

                        #41
                        Re: RE: Song of the week - Nova Pulser

                        Originally posted by ToshX
                        Originally posted by stlunatic0124
                        Originally posted by ToshX
                        If FFR had speed mods, then everyone would have AAAed this, including me :/
                        Tosh you're bad.
                        This is because I can't read C300 scroll compared to some other people, versus C600 or higher scroll. This is why I am so much better than you at Stepmania, if you want me to make a video of all the songs and things I am better than you at, then I can do that too.
                        If you want to double the arrow speed make the screen half the size - genius.

                        Comment

                        • -Fallen-
                          xqsite OG
                          • May 2005
                          • 2836

                          #42
                          RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Nova Pulser

                          The speed doesn't increase.. it just gives you less time to react making you think it's faster.
                          One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
                          BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

                          Comment

                          • SoggyWaffulz
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 277

                            #43
                            RE: Song of the week - Nova Pulser

                            holy crap dude what were you thinking when you made this song? lol i cant even get 5 seconds into the song! i feel like more of a noob now, thanks alot lol

                            Comment

                            • BCLR
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 95

                              #44
                              I liekd the steps, but didn't really feel the song. 6 difficulty my ass!

                              Comment

                              • Ninja_Monkey
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 189

                                #45
                                its a 6 on the Chardish scale of difficulty. Which is the hardest.
                                Click For My Music!

                                Things I'm proud of in Step Mania:
                                AAAs- Angel Eyes, Wait!, Ageha, War Game, V3
                                Others-FC Emerald Sword, AA Salieri Strikes Back, AA Strangeprogram

                                Comment

                                Working...