Song of the week - Nova Pulser

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ToshX
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2004
    • 5111

    #46
    I liked it, at this point in time I'm not going to say if the steps are retarded or not for new songs, because I've gotten tired of saying that for about the past 10 songs. Oh well, at least they are fun, and that's all that should matter.

    Comment

    • Kashazu
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2005
      • 291

      #47
      Originally posted by Ninja_Monkey
      you made me smile. So youve been sigged (b^_^)b
      Woohoo!
      I am a Global Moderator on a dead forum

      Hay; how are you, fine. Lets do the tango? for real. is the sky blue.

      Comment

      • plasmix
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2003
        • 3639

        #48
        Song was cool, steps were not.

        Comment

        • trf187
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 36

          #49
          download stepmania, download fury of the storm for the game.. its even worse then this song but its one hell of a awesome song

          Comment

          • ToshX
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2004
            • 5111

            #50
            Fury of the Storm is fun, I can probably A it, but I haven't really played it seriously in a while. If you want a retarded song go play Badger Oni Oni.

            Comment

            • Velious
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2004
              • 1405

              #51
              i like how bad the steps are
              Originally posted by The_White_Angel
              Where do u get quasar
              Originally posted by W1nd0wsXP
              Can anyone tell me where to find Quasasr..... I'm kinda and trying to find that song Help would be appreciated!

              Comment

              • Velious
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2004
                • 1405

                #52
                not even joking, i like it because the steps suck
                Originally posted by The_White_Angel
                Where do u get quasar
                Originally posted by W1nd0wsXP
                Can anyone tell me where to find Quasasr..... I'm kinda and trying to find that song Help would be appreciated!

                Comment

                • Velious
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2004
                  • 1405

                  #53
                  seriously
                  Originally posted by The_White_Angel
                  Where do u get quasar
                  Originally posted by W1nd0wsXP
                  Can anyone tell me where to find Quasasr..... I'm kinda and trying to find that song Help would be appreciated!

                  Comment

                  • jimerax
                    ★★★★★
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 8185

                    #54
                    wth FOTS is worse than this?

                    Comment

                    • Mulduvar
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 64

                      #55
                      This song kills my arm I must train more.
                      Fun song imo

                      Comment

                      • stlunatic0124
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 3228

                        #56
                        The steps are "hard" because you guys are fucking terrible. Don't b itch and moan every time a hard song gets put out and don't expect to be able to AAA new songs, it's no fun that way. They're SUPPOSED to be a challenge. This actually is a very fun, entertaining song to play. It s generally easy except for the jacks, which I am bad at in the first place. All the song consists of is a bunch of rolls, and the last voltage is no different from the voltage in Turbulence. How hard is that? Every single time I play Nova Pusler solo I combo until the jacks, miss 1 or 2 jacks, then combo until the end. I have been playing FFR for 5 1/2 months. Case closed.

                        Comment

                        • Lord_Ghaleon
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 272

                          #57
                          This song is not hard in anyway, comboing is hard for me in FFR though.

                          Especially since every single songs BPM has somehow gone down by 100-200 for me. <_<.

                          Liek OMG Support my friend 2kM and download this pack! I\'ll give you TWO cookies. <_<

                          Comment

                          • DDRERER
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 83

                            #58
                            Re: RE: Song of the week - Nova Pulser

                            Originally posted by alainbryden
                            As you can see with the ladder 8th's and initial runs, I wanted to first half to be indexer invitational, and then $*%# them all.
                            That's exactly how it was for me

                            Comment

                            • Snapps
                              NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 5650

                              #59
                              Originally posted by stlunatic0124
                              The steps are "hard" because you guys are #$#ing terrible. Don't b itch and moan every time a hard song gets put out and don't expect to be able to AAA new songs, it's no fun that way. They're SUPPOSED to be a challenge. This actually is a very fun, entertaining song to play. It s generally easy except for the jacks, which I am bad at in the first place. All the song consists of is a bunch of rolls, and the last voltage is no different from the voltage in Turbulence. How hard is that? Every single time I play Nova Pusler solo I combo until the jacks, miss 1 or 2 jacks, then combo until the end. I have been playing FFR for 5 1/2 months. Case closed.
                              Case Reopened. You haven't been around simfiles as long as we have, we know what should be there and what shouldn't.

                              For the record, almost everyone here who is complaining thinks this song is easy, just for the jacks. The jacks don't register on people's computers while playing FFR. You don't understand that if a jack shouldn't be there, it shouldn't.

                              Most of us have been playing FFR for almost 2 years and SM for two years.

                              lol cased closed.

                              Comment

                              • Skikamukazi
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 1394

                                #60
                                Agreed.

                                Comment

                                Working...