Song of the week - Nova Pulser

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fusi0n
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 2158

    #16
    RE: Song of the week - Nova Pulser

    lmao

    Comment

    • alainbryden
      Seen your member
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2003
      • 2873

      #17
      RE: Song of the week - Nova Pulser

      talisman you can't say I wasn't original with my patterns. Which is exactly what you said. So you're wrong.

      eg my section where the arrows follow the main tune pitch.
      (8242868242824682)
      (4286824286824286)
      ~NEIGH

      Comment

      • plasmix
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2003
        • 3639

        #18
        RE: Song of the week - Nova Pulser

        It seems like you were trying to make this as un-index as you could.

        Comment

        • alainbryden
          Seen your member
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2003
          • 2873

          #19
          RE: Song of the week - Nova Pulser

          As you can see with the ladder 8th's and initial runs, I wanted to first half to be indexer invitational, and then fuck them all.

          I'm enjoying this.
          ~NEIGH

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #20
            RE: Song of the week - Nova Pulser

            meh... it's the kind of song that doesn't really require anything especially cool, so your sixteenths are justified.

            and of course there are going to be differences in the pattern or whatever... I'm just saying that it felt like alot of files feel. It doesn't really stand out, but it doesn't really need to stand out. So that's my position.

            Comment

            • Omegix
              free tsutter
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2004
              • 883

              #21
              RE: Song of the week - Nova Pulser

              lol.

              Comment

              • lightdarkness
                Summer!!
                • Jul 2003
                • 11310

                #22
                RE: Song of the week - Nova Pulser

                I might be taking out the jacks since there are so many complaints. I gotta get Chardish or Alain to make a new version with the same # of arrows since my Stepmania is FUBAR

                Comment

                • stlunatic0124
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 3228

                  #23
                  Re: RE: Song of the week - Nova Pulser

                  Originally posted by ToshX
                  If FFR had speed mods, then everyone would have AAAed this, including me :/
                  Tosh you're bad.

                  Comment

                  • Snapps
                    NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 5650

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Nova Pulser

                    I need Alain to stop making bad files (opinionly bad) for FFR and that new artists can make files for FFR. And what I mean is that I want to see admins go out to people and ask them to make files, instead of them coming towards you.

                    My opinion on the file? It would be fun without the jacks, but overall it was fun. Bad patterns, but I liked playing it. More importantly, I got 9th place.

                    Comment

                    • Bahamut-X
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 3399

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Nova Pulser

                      The streams have really weird patterns but are fun. The 4th note part is cool, but it would be cooler if the notes were actually purple, like alain mentioned. Overall, I thought this file was very well done, except for of course THE STUPID UNREGISTERING MINIJACKS. Good job alain.

                      Comment

                      • igotrhythm
                        Fractals!
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 6535

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Nova Pulser

                        I really don't care about the jacks, because I can't hit streams faster than about 700 strokes per minute anyway. The song justified the stepfile's absolute craziness, so this is a lot better than L3.

                        Nice job Alain. I would say this is a good stepfile, but I would get chewed out by all the experts that think otherwise. I know better than that by now.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                        Comment

                        • banditcom
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2003
                          • 6243

                          #27
                          Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Nova Pulser

                          Originally posted by Snapps
                          I need Alain to stop making bad files (opinionly bad) for FFR and that new artists can make files for FFR. And what I mean is that I want to see admins go out to people and ask them to make files, instead of them coming towards you.
                          Especially files made by Jello... God those are ass. Just pure ass.

                          I greatly enjoy a new stepfile per week being added. But some of these are just so bad (like LLL, any file Jello makes)...

                          Comment

                          • lightdarkness
                            Summer!!
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 11310

                            #28
                            Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Nova Pulser

                            Originally posted by Snapps
                            I need Alain to stop making bad files (opinionly bad) for FFR and that new artists can make files for FFR. And what I mean is that I want to see admins go out to people and ask them to make files, instead of them coming towards you.
                            We will let anyone with ability in steping songs step a song. They come to us, we don't go to them.

                            Comment

                            • xaviour
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 19

                              #29
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Nova Pulser

                              i can't play this for nuts. i suck. can't get a decent combo.... duh


                              oh i am a n00b i AM A n00b!!!!!

                              Comment

                              • alainbryden
                                Seen your member
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 2873

                                #30
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Nova Pulser

                                LD, If you really think the jacks are a problem then I would rather you take my file off FFR and have someone else make steps rather than alter mine.

                                Snapps, you're a dick. I don't care if you don't like my style, your style is a song with no challenge, generic steps, and no originality. Jello's best stepfile is much better than your best. Shut the hell up and never play my stepfile again. Unluckily for you I get more people saying they like my stepfiles than people saying that dislike them. Otherwise I'd quit. Want to make a petition be my guest.
                                ~NEIGH

                                Comment

                                Working...