Re: Songs of the Week (May 25th, 2014)
SHIOKARA's name display is broken in the level loading screen on R3, might fix that
EDIT- the file itself is actually way less bmah than I expected.
Yeah the difficulty spikes are pretty turbo-bmah-hard and probably a little overdone...
But the rest of the patterns are distinctly non-bmah and extremely flowing. I liked it.
I'd probably have put that 1-handed grace note on to 2-hands like the one after the first roll, but besides that... damn fun patterns.
Also if anyone asks how color arrows should be used, this should be given as the example.
It makes so much sense and didn't fuck up the readability that much, just really nicely used.
SHIOKARA's name display is broken in the level loading screen on R3, might fix that
EDIT- the file itself is actually way less bmah than I expected.
Yeah the difficulty spikes are pretty turbo-bmah-hard and probably a little overdone...
But the rest of the patterns are distinctly non-bmah and extremely flowing. I liked it.
I'd probably have put that 1-handed grace note on to 2-hands like the one after the first roll, but besides that... damn fun patterns.
Also if anyone asks how color arrows should be used, this should be given as the example.
It makes so much sense and didn't fuck up the readability that much, just really nicely used.
















- Tosh 2014




[I would've liked to make the accents all blue and white, but that would have forced the 64ths to be 8th accents instead, and that's terrible]

Comment