Twirling Star has received an update. The note count of the new version is 3230 up from 3225. Please clear your cache if you do not have the correct number of notes.
Apologies for the inconvenience -- normally, fixes wouldn't be accepted like this without advance notification, but the turnaround between this file's acceptance and the release was relatively fast.
My only complaint with T&J is that nearly every jump-hand transition in the double time part at the end has its anchor on 4 or 1 which I find awkward as hell on FFR. Those bootraps.
Really good files this week overall though. Both marathons are ones I'll be coming back to for sure.
Objectively the two harder files were good, But personally T&J felt drawn out and tedious, and Twirling Star was nice except I was expecting more around the beginning of the last quarter, tons of sounds there left out/unstepped.
Comment