Songs of the Week (February 7, 2014)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ilikexd
    ​
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2006
    • 3209

    #31
    Re: Songs of the Week (February 7, 2014)

    frame fixes uploaded on T&J "complete ver."

    last half should be much more manageable now

    Comment

    • DissonantMuse
      FFR Veteran
      • Oct 2010
      • 756

      #32
      Re: Songs of the Week (February 7, 2014)

      Overall, I'm content with these releases. I usually hate marathon files but these ones I definitely enjoyed.

      Comment

      • SKG_Scintill
        Spun a twirly fruitcake,
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2009
        • 3877

        #33
        Re: Songs of the Week (February 7, 2014)

        just did t&j offline and got 9 0 4 4 sightread, definitely not a dif 82





        Originally posted by bluguerilla
        So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
        ___
        . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
        . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
        .

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #34
          Re: Songs of the Week (February 7, 2014)

          It was recently dropped to 80.

          Comment

          • SKG_Scintill
            Spun a twirly fruitcake,
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2009
            • 3877

            #35
            Re: Songs of the Week (February 7, 2014)

            not even an 80, 78 max





            Originally posted by bluguerilla
            So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
            ___
            . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
            . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
            .

            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #36
              Re: Songs of the Week (February 7, 2014)

              With the song being nearly 8 minutes, I'm pretty certain that 80 is an acceptable rating for it.

              Comment

              Working...