FFR 7th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 3

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MikeShinoda12345
    *\(^o^)/*
    • Oct 2008
    • 1890

    #31
    Re: FFR 7th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 3

    am i the only person that likes shotgun surgery lol
    it's just aggravating to bf

    also, what bpm is it?
    Last edited by MikeShinoda12345; 07-22-2012, 12:50 AM.

    Comment

    • yo man im awesome
      soleil ardent
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 6514

      #32
      Re: FFR 7th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 3

      Originally posted by MikeShinoda12345
      am i the only person that likes shotgun surgery lol
      it's just aggravating to bf
      One does not simply "dislike" Shotgun Surgery

      Originally posted by choof
      you double dad loving dipshit
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

      Comment

      • colt.45
        The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
        • Nov 2006
        • 1550

        #33
        Re: FFR 7th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 3

        D4 has the best file and music. <3

        D5... I really have to say is it just me or does some parts of it seem very glitchy? >.> Like right before the massive roll especially. I managed to AAA that part 3 times but I get way too nervous at the end and miss on that last trill roll part. :/ I had 0-0-0-2 until that part on one of my runs.
        I would prefer to play A FLOWER GARDEN anyday over this.. Please bring on the bmah files. ;P

        Comment

        • Frank Munoz
          Muein
          • Nov 2007
          • 2048

          #34
          Re: FFR 7th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 3

          Originally posted by colt.45
          D4 has the best file and music. <3

          D5... I really have to say is it just me or does some parts of it seem very glitchy? >.> Like right before the massive roll especially. I managed to AAA that part 3 times but I get way too nervous at the end and miss on that last trill roll part. :/ I had 0-0-0-2 until that part on one of my runs.
          I would prefer to play A FLOWER GARDEN anyday over this.. Please bring on the bmah files. ;P
          everything you said here is how I fell, and what has happened to me too.
          Unknown and Unofficial
          may the good arrow guide you

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #35
            Re: FFR 7th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 3

            Originally posted by igotrhythm
            whoamg thank you for posting this screenshot. I had no idea you could jumptrill the whole thing. I had tried to improvise the transition and failed 80% of the time lol

            edit: oh yeah, review time. Press Start is the new For FFR \o/ but it's lots of fun. very cool idea to use pink/white/whatever notes to correspond to bass where there would normally be a higher pitch (around halfway through). never woulda thought of that myself.

            Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
            Wall and other little color sections are the only "choke points" in an otherwise pretty mundane jack / JS file. Tricky but fun. Good song choice too.
            completely agreed
            Last edited by dAnceguy117; 07-22-2012, 01:16 AM.

            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #36
              Re: FFR 7th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 3

              Shotgun Surgery: godly.

              Forget the other files for now.

              Comment

              • DossarLX ODI
                Batch Manager
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2008
                • 15013

                #37
                Re: FFR 7th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 3

                Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                I suggested that Press Start should have some frame treatment done to it, dunno if that's happening though
                Alright, now I'm really mad this was never given to me. I know it's not your fault, but now I think this file is going to stay with those gaps.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                Comment

                • hi19hi19
                  lol happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 12194

                  #38
                  Re: FFR 7th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 3

                  ya shotgun surgery seems pretty fun
                  beginning is a bit troll but its totally appropriate patterns so i cant complain

                  solo seems really fun, dem 32nds

                  cant wait to play it without lag


                  Comment

                  • bmah
                    shots FIRED
                    Profile Moderator
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    Global Moderator
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 8448

                    #39
                    Re: FFR 7th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 3

                    Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                    Alright, now I'm really mad this was never given to me. I know it's not your fault, but now I think this file is going to stay with those gaps.
                    Well I'd actually like to have the frames changed, since you've changed all problematic files for a while now. Message me for the details.

                    Comment

                    • One Winged Angel
                      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 10837

                      #40
                      Re: FFR 7th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 3

                      Press Start's only playing like a 76/77 atm because of that wall that has a combination of zero, one, AND two-frame intervals. It'll play much more like a 74 once the new version is up.

                      p.s. thanks Dossler :>


                      Originally posted by ilikexd
                      i want to be cucked by cirno

                      Comment

                      • hi19hi19
                        lol happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 12194

                        #41
                        Re: FFR 7th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 3

                        there are zero frame intervals in there too? lmfao rip


                        Comment

                        • TC_Halogen
                          Rhythm game specialist.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 19376

                          #42
                          Re: FFR 7th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 3

                          AAA'd Press Start, had to brute force that huge roll/backwards roll, no way to jumptrill that with horrible intervals.

                          Comment

                          • One Winged Angel
                            Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 10837

                            #43
                            Re: FFR 7th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 3

                            Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                            AAA'd Press Start, had to brute force that huge roll/backwards roll, no way to jumptrill that with horrible intervals.
                            I sightread AAA'd that wall by jumptrilling :>

                            ...but yeah it's fuccen gross as it is atm haha


                            Originally posted by ilikexd
                            i want to be cucked by cirno

                            Comment

                            • TC_Halogen
                              Rhythm game specialist.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 19376

                              #44
                              Re: FFR 7th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 3

                              Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                              I sightread AAA'd that wall by jumptrilling :>

                              ...but yeah it's fuccen gross as it is atm haha
                              you're a[n] (insert asterisks here)

                              Comment

                              • Gundam-Dude
                                `~`
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 7327

                                #45
                                Re: FFR 7th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 3

                                I have to jump-trill the rolls in Press Start.

                                For my 5 good score, I actually almost AAA'd the giant 32nd roll and dumped everything at the ending, rofl. It's possible to AAA jump-trilling but you need good control (RE: Rob is a swagmaster).


                                (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                                My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                                Comment

                                Working...