Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ichliebekase
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2006
    • 3213

    #1291
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

    Just making sure :] Dammit now I'm fucced.

    Another thing...the mods change every time?
    Last edited by ichliebekase; 09-25-2011, 08:05 PM.
    Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
    We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
    =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
    Garden Party - Dance, level 38

    Comment

    • krunkykai22
      <3 Jumpstream <3
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2006
      • 5436

      #1292
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

      Holy effffff this gets hard after the first try >.<

      Comment

      • hi19hi19
        lol happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 12194

        #1293
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

        mother****ing seizure warning



        brb while i sit down a bit and the room stops spinning


        Comment

        • qqwref
          stepmania archaeologist
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 4092

          #1294
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

          Huh, I guess you figured out course mods. Pretty cool. The biggest problem for me is that I absolutely cannot read Tornado...
          Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
          Best SDG: PANTS (86)
          Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

          Comment

          • rushyrulz
            Digital Dancing!
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2006
            • 12985

            #1295
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

            gets REALLLLY laggy and choppy for me when I try to play it again.


            Comment

            • justin_ator
              🥓<strong><span style="col
              • Mar 2007
              • 7648

              #1296
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

              HOLY FUUUUU THIS IS EPIC. Best file I have ever played. IN MY LIFE.
              placeholder to see how much I need to improve.

              Comment

              • krunkykai22
                &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2006
                • 5436

                #1297
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                bleh ...

                Comment

                • justin_ator
                  🥓<strong><span style="col
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 7648

                  #1298
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                  I'll post updates as I feel they're worth it, otherwise towards the end I'll just upload my current best.

                  Comment

                  • rushyrulz
                    Digital Dancing!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 12985

                    #1299
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                    here goes



                    Comment

                    • ichliebekase
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2006
                      • 3213

                      #1300
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                      Yea after the first try or so, it's like there are stops xP horrible lag.

                      And sometimes it'll randomly load up and the top arrows will auto shrink. Dunno if that's supposed to happen or not :/
                      Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                      We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                      =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                      Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                      Comment

                      • hi19hi19
                        lol happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 12194

                        #1301
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                        My receptor arrows got frozen at a 45 degree angle after one of the mods stopped. Not a huge deal but definitely didn't help with the whole feeling motion sick thing


                        Comment

                        • qqwref
                          stepmania archaeologist
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 4092

                          #1302
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                          Not bad
                          Best AAA: Policy In The Sky [Oni] (81)
                          Best SDG: PANTS (86)
                          Best FC: Future Invasion (93)

                          Comment

                          • justin_ator
                            🥓<strong><span style="col
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 7648

                            #1303
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                            They're supposed to =]

                            Comment

                            • SocoNhydro420
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Oct 2008
                              • 915

                              #1304
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                              LMAO at the spon con file, awesome one Aj/Kayla, props to you guys

                              MUST... AAA...

                              FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

                              Comment

                              • ichliebekase
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2006
                                • 3213

                                #1305
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6



                                Best I can get for now. I'll only improve if I have to because it's making my entire computer lag after I play x_x
                                Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                                We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                                =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                                Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                                Comment

                                Working...