Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rushyrulz
    Digital Dancing!
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 12985

    #466
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

    I can already tell this tournament is gonna be nuts lol.


    Comment

    • Xx{Midnight}xX
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2007
      • 8548

      #467
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      I can already tell this tournament is gonna be nuts lol.
      It's a custom tourney. They're ALWAYS nuts.

      Mwahahahahahahahahahaha

      Comment

      • hi19hi19
        lol happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2005
        • 12194

        #468
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

        Ah, one more thing. In the Friday file, in measure 41 about halfway down, there's a jump in the 16ths that shouldn't be there. It should be pretty obvious- I'd appreciate it if you could change that (14) into just 4.

        Figured I'd post that instead of sending the whole thing over again to change one note lol
        And it know it's not a huge deal, but even in my dumpfiles I care about quality!~


        Comment

        • SkRAWRk
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2011
          • 217

          #469
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Ah, one more thing. In the Friday file, in measure 41 about halfway down, there's a jump in the 16ths that shouldn't be there. It should be pretty obvious- I'd appreciate it if you could change that (14) into just 4.

          Figured I'd post that instead of sending the whole thing over again to change one note lol
          And it know it's not a huge deal, but even in my dumpfiles I care about quality!~
          This is just masterful. Teach me to be like you? ~;_;~
          Ohey, a signature. Whut is this. o.o

          Comment

          • Xx{Midnight}xX
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2007
            • 8548

            #470
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

            Hi19 after reading that I have to say say that I apologize for previously calling you retarded when I rage.

            I still HATE you for MAMA and St. Scarhand however.

            Edit: This is not sarcastic.
            Last edited by Xx{Midnight}xX; 09-19-2011, 06:11 PM.

            Comment

            • One Winged Angel
              Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2007
              • 10837

              #471
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

              lmfao today I was lurking the forums in my econ class (because it's a fucking joke and I'd be bored to shits otherwise), and I saw hi19 post somewhere that he couldn't play a bunch of the secret songs due to lack of credits...and I was in a relatively good mood, so I was about to send him 100k, also remembering that I've loved most of his files and it'd kinda be like a 'Thanks bro :')'

              So before I did so, I went to his profile just to remember all the files that he's stepped....{Rose}, Video Out A, Dazzling Soul...and I was smiling the whole time because lul FFR nostalgia~

              ...then I saw Reality, immediately closed my browser, and left class


              Originally posted by ilikexd
              i want to be cucked by cirno

              Comment

              • ~Zeta~
                Flag Master
                • Oct 2010
                • 2156

                #472
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                lmfao today I was lurking the forums in my econ class (because it's a fucking joke and I'd be bored to shits otherwise), and I saw hi19 post somewhere that he couldn't play a bunch of the secret songs due to lack of credits...and I was in a relatively good mood, so I was about to send him 100k, also remembering that I've loved most of his files and it'd kinda be like a 'Thanks bro :')'

                So before I did so, I went to his profile just to remember all the files that he's stepped....{Rose}, Video Out A, Dazzling Soul...and I was smiling the whole time because lul FFR nostalgia~

                ...then I saw Reality, immediately closed my browser, and left class
                lmao

                Comment

                • xXAll-ProXx
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 2040

                  #473
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                  I say 10 people won't submit for first round.
                  Also LMFAO owa im siggin' that shit.

                  nvm it's over 500 characters.
                  I have a dig bick.

                  Comment

                  • ichliebekase
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2006
                    • 3213

                    #474
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    I just checked the official list:

                    Are you using both Revolutionary Etude files? Or is that just for preliminary purposes before you choose between them? If you decide to use both that's fine btw, just wanted to make sure.
                    Originally posted by Kayla on DF
                    32. Revolutionary Etude - 32
                    ...
                    48. Revolutionary Etude [Oni] - 37
                    This was under the list of accepted :]
                    Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                    We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                    =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                    Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #475
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                      Speaking of Friday

                      Spon con time

                      best raw score in each division gets 2000 creds.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • ichliebekase
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2006
                        • 3213

                        #476
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                        LOL

                        Harder than Scintill's Revenge by far (derp, it's a dump).
                        Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                        We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                        =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                        Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                        Comment

                        • xXOpkillerXx
                          ✘ Forever OP✘
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 4207

                          #477
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                          Omfg, well, first try. Will definately improve.
                          Attached Files

                          Comment

                          • Shikari
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2010
                            • 2055

                            #478
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                            This file is retarded. But I like it.

                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            Shikari for resident profile artist

                            Comment

                            • ichliebekase
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2006
                              • 3213

                              #479
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                              Second try, got the same amount of goods both times but improved by almost 10k raw score xD

                              Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                              We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                              =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                              Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                              Comment

                              • hi19hi19
                                lol happy
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 12194

                                #480
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                                Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                                lmfao today I was lurking the forums in my econ class (because it's a fucking joke and I'd be bored to shits otherwise), and I saw hi19 post somewhere that he couldn't play a bunch of the secret songs due to lack of credits...and I was in a relatively good mood, so I was about to send him 100k, also remembering that I've loved most of his files and it'd kinda be like a 'Thanks bro :')'

                                So before I did so, I went to his profile just to remember all the files that he's stepped....{Rose}, Video Out A, Dazzling Soul...and I was smiling the whole time because lul FFR nostalgia~

                                ...then I saw Reality, immediately closed my browser, and left class
                                lmfao

                                A shame about that, you don't like Reality? Sure it's not just because of the stupid token attached to it? :P
                                Oh well, can't please everyone every time. I'm glad you nostalgia'd though.
                                Seriously comments like this are what makes putting tons of time into files worth it. It's gratifying beyond words to know that people enjoy your efforts!

                                And, omg thank you for the credits~
                                That puts me *just* shy of PLANET STEPMANIA and I'm sure I will get the remaining bit soon enough.
                                I can play all the new secret songs yay! Lots of fun 11s and 12s hidden up there!

                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                Hi19 after reading that I have to say say that I apologize for previously calling you retarded when I rage.

                                I still HATE you for MAMA and St. Scarhand however.

                                Edit: This is not sarcastic.
                                I fully expect to get hate for M.A.M.A. Pour it on baby, that file is a hate-magnet and I love it. I mean it's hard to be really original with only 4 arrows but I think I did pretty good there... by not using one of the 4 arrows

                                St. Scarhand... it's like, not even my file anymore. Between when I quit and when it got posted on the official FFR engine it seems everyone got their grubby little hands on it and added or removed things here and there. I'm totally serious when I say like a good 10% of it isn't mine anymore, I have no idea who altered what on which engine (it seems like EVERY custom engine has a version of the file and none of them are mine!) but it's kind of confusing lol


                                Anyway off to play Friday now
                                480bpm 1-framer trills hehu



                                EDIT- <3 you removed the jump! tyty that was going to bug me real bad until I knew you had read that
                                Last edited by hi19hi19; 09-19-2011, 07:19 PM.


                                Comment

                                Working...