Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Frank Munoz
    Muein
    • Nov 2007
    • 2048

    #481
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6


    Will def. improve
    Unknown and Unofficial
    may the good arrow guide you

    Comment

    • Shikari
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2010
      • 2055

      #482
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6



      meh


      EDIT: yo hi19, upload this file for Stepmania real quick pls, I want to prove my point that FFR sucks.

      Originally posted by gold stinger
      Shikari for resident profile artist

      Comment

      • Frank Munoz
        Muein
        • Nov 2007
        • 2048

        #483
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

        2nd try


        EDIT: 3rd try
        Last edited by Frank Munoz; 09-19-2011, 07:17 PM.
        Unknown and Unofficial
        may the good arrow guide you

        Comment

        • hi19hi19
          lol happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 12194

          #484
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

          Originally posted by Shikari
          yo hi19, upload this file for Stepmania real quick pls, I want to prove my point that FFR sucks.
          Am I allowed to do this? If it's okay with the tournament organizers I'd be glad to uplord it.



          I'll include the Oni and Edit versions too
          (Yes the file you are playing has been watered down TWICE)


          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #485
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6


            ow


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • xXOpkillerXx
              ✘ Forever OP✘
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2008
              • 4207

              #486
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

              Awww wtf Frank I'm like miles behind yuuuuu :c

              Comment

              • hi19hi19
                lol happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 12194

                #487
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                Woot broke 100k \o/

                mashmaster~


                Comment

                • Shikari
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2010
                  • 2055

                  #488
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Am I allowed to do this? If it's okay with the tournament organizers I'd be glad to uplord it.
                  uplord it and send via PM if ya wish, bro


                  ps lol oni and edit, isn't this file sick enough already lmao

                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  Shikari for resident profile artist

                  Comment

                  • ichliebekase
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2006
                    • 3213

                    #489
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Woot broke 100k \o/

                    mashmaster~
                    u cheet cuz u maid fiel, nu fair xD



                    Got another 10k, maybe I'll be able to muster up one last 10k. I also like that combo, best for me yet c:
                    Last edited by ichliebekase; 09-19-2011, 07:32 PM. Reason: Uploaded wrong pic, woops.
                    Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                    We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                    =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                    Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                    Comment

                    • Frank Munoz
                      Muein
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 2048

                      #490
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                      uhm... this prolly isn't related to the tourney at all but, I cannot find the file "Oh Delia"(something like that)
                      that was my favorite file on df's engine
                      and block party
                      Last edited by Frank Munoz; 09-19-2011, 07:46 PM.
                      Unknown and Unofficial
                      may the good arrow guide you

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #491
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                        I'd rather not have the SM file given out until the spon con is done with. Could give you an edge over other people if you can practice it in SM.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • ~Zeta~
                          Flag Master
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 2156

                          #492
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                          @Frank it was used in a judging on the site for the df community. if it didn't receive well, it would be removed. I think all of those have been removed. The 0's currently might be accepted just not set to a difficulty yet.

                          Comment

                          • hi19hi19
                            lol happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 12194

                            #493
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                            Originally posted by psychoangel691
                            I'd rather not have the SM file given out until the spon con is done with. Could give you an edge over other people if you can practice it in SM.
                            Okay, I had a feeling that was the deal. When the Spon Con is done I will post a link, then


                            p.s. Oni is *theoretically* passable, but it's some serious NVLM shit.
                            Edit is mostly the same as Oni, except it's from back when I thought 32nd quadjacks at 240bpm were a grand idea for this file. Yeah.
                            Last edited by hi19hi19; 09-19-2011, 07:54 PM.


                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #494
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                              Originally posted by ~Zeta~
                              @Frank it was used in a judging on the site for the df community. if it didn't receive well, it would be removed. I think all of those have been removed. The 0's currently might be accepted just not set to a difficulty yet.
                              ^^
                              This, it was one of the files the community voted on and it didn't do well. Also, I know there was a million other questions that I haven't answered I'll get to those in a min lol. We were literally up all night working on stuff for this, then slept for a few hours and went back to it lol.

                              This spon con is another 24 hour one btw, forgot to put that when I put it up. Most of them will be 24hrs.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • TC_Halogen
                                Rhythm game specialist.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 19376

                                #495
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6



                                Comment

                                Working...