Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bballa48
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2007
    • 1496

    #1201
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

    Originally posted by Reshiram
    D6's file is so full of glitchmiss syndrome it's not even funny.
    This.

    Also, (and don't flip out on me for commenting on this "sacred" difficulty rating system), but the D6 song is rated a 46. Just like Evil Sweeper Evolution. This is perhaps the greatest atrocity in all ratings, ever.
    "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"
    Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.

    Comment

    • SocoNhydro420
      FFR Veteran
      • Oct 2008
      • 915

      #1202
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

      a little better... will try more later
      Attached Files

      MUST... AAA...

      FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

      Comment

      • Plan_Bsk81127
        snooches
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2007
        • 6420

        #1203
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

        Hmmmm, this will be tough, Im not too good with jacks. lol

        Comment

        • hcmushroom
          지금은 소녀시대~ ^^
          • Apr 2006
          • 218

          #1204
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

          first go

          Comment

          • remedy1502
            remederpin
            • Feb 2007
            • 4885

            #1205
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

            Oops no speed + lots of jumps. And we know how much I hate jumps >.< Probably got like, 40 of these goods at the end lmfao

            let's see how I do compared to the good players this round D=


            EDIT: Yea way too many parts of loljumps for me to do well this round. Jump jacks aren't hard, its shit like right before the first slowdown. >.<
            Last edited by remedy1502; 06-1-2011, 03:32 PM.

            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #1206
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

              Holy shit, the end of this song is painful.


              EDIT: I put this as 46 because I figured the jacks weren't that bad and I'm downright horrible at them. Otherwise the rest of the song is just nothing but 8th jumpstream at 300ish BPM. Evil Sweeper was only rated a 46 for length, and nothing more (just like how World Tour is rated an 11 when it's really the longest mid-10 file on the planet).

              Comment

              • Xayphon
                sausage
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2008
                • 1630

                #1207
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                Uhm...the file for The Bird's Poisoned Bathwater is not the fixed .sm I sent

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #1208
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                  Originally posted by bballa48
                  This.

                  Also, (and don't flip out on me for commenting on this "sacred" difficulty rating system), but the D6 song is rated a 46. Just like Evil Sweeper Evolution. This is perhaps the greatest atrocity in all ratings, ever.

                  If you payed attention AJ even said he bumped the diff rating of evil too high because he was worried about another could have been nice situation. Which really the only diff tourney wise is evil should have been b4 could have been nice but it doesn't matter cause cumulative scoring.

                  No matter what though the rating makes absolutely no difference to those in the tourney because it's the song for your division no matter what. And that's not a comment that's having an attitude with stuff like "sacred" and atrocity, frankly it's not my loss if someone doesn't play in the tourney, hell more creds for everyone else. So I'm gonna say it once no more attitudes toward us or be DQed. (I mean that toward everyone)
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • Poison-
                    Nope
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 3772

                    #1209
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                    Sightread.

                    Comment

                    • ScarletSky
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2011
                      • 1811

                      #1210
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                      Originally posted by psychoangel691
                      Man I love being able to see your deleted posts & edits lol. Anyway enough with the trolololol go play your songs.

                      Ps I need a little extra time for me from last round we lost internet last night I didn't get to play. I'd certainly hope no one has any issue with this.
                      Nah it's all good. :3 Whore it all you want.

                      But damn this song is gonna be tough. >.>
                      The two biggest issues I have are with the 34,42,34,42,34,42 jumps and the 31,42,31,42,31,42 jumps. Other than those completely ruining my PA, I could SDG this. Any tips from the masters on these two jumps here?

                      (placeholder)


                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #1211
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                        Originally posted by Xayphon
                        Uhm...the file for The Bird's Poisoned Bathwater is not the fixed version I sent
                        F*ck sorry I forgot it's been a stressful few days. We can put it up after the tourney but people have already started playing it.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • TC_Halogen
                          Rhythm game specialist.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 19376

                          #1212
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                          also, sorry Xayphon, I couldn't get the .sm up in time, we were worried about the round getting up on time, that was completely my fault :/

                          Comment

                          • Xayphon
                            sausage
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 1630

                            #1213
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                            Don't worry I completely understand that n.n

                            Comment

                            • TC_Halogen
                              Rhythm game specialist.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 19376

                              #1214
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                              Time to climb the ladder.

                              Comment

                              • Poison-
                                Nope
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 3772

                                #1215
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                                Originally posted by ScarletSky
                                But damn this song is gonna be tough. >.>
                                The two biggest issues I have are with the 34,42,34,42,34,42 jumps and the 31,42,31,42,31,42 jumps. Other than those completely ruining my PA, I could SDG this. Any tips from the masters on these two jumps here?
                                I might sound like a huge noob here, but I have no idea what these mean :/

                                Comment

                                Working...