Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Plan_Bsk81127
    snooches
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2007
    • 6420

    #466
    Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

    ssgoku42_00

    Comment

    • xXDeltaXx
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2008
      • 929

      #467
      Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

      ssgoku42_00?
      Leaving profile/sig the same for nostaglia apologize in advance for the profile lol
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Co-hosted Delta & Micky's 1st Themed Tournament

      Tournament Results:
      1st Place Finishes: 5
      2nd Place Finishes: 3
      3rd Place Finishes: 2

      Comment

      • Zageron
        Zageron E. Tazaterra
        FFR Administrator
        • Apr 2007
        • 6592

        #468
        Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

        Ahahahahahahahahaha xD

        Comment

        • krunkykai22
          <3 Jumpstream <3
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2006
          • 5436

          #469
          Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

          Eric

          DAMMIT NINJA;'D I knew this off the top of my head from the list >.> i remembered eric being number one :/

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #470
            Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

            Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
            ssgoku42_00

            You got it ^_^

            Ps these credits are not coming out of the prize pool AJ and I are giving them away out of what's left of our stashes lol.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • alloyus
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2006
              • 3269

              #471
              Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

              You two are way too fast >.<

              ^FFP_D0pey btw

              Comment

              • xXDeltaXx
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2008
                • 929

                #472
                Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                You got it ^_^

                Ps these credits are not coming out of the prize pool AJ and I are giving them away out of what's left of our stashes lol.
                btw where is he? =P I havent seem him in a while
                Leaving profile/sig the same for nostaglia apologize in advance for the profile lol
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Co-hosted Delta & Micky's 1st Themed Tournament

                Tournament Results:
                1st Place Finishes: 5
                2nd Place Finishes: 3
                3rd Place Finishes: 2

                Comment

                • i love you
                  Live a wonderful life~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 7315

                  #473
                  Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                  This thread bring back memories of my old Tournament

                  PS: It's funny how little things like this can keep a thread super active for a long time haha
                  ===============================
                  The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                  ===============================

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #474
                    Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                    Originally posted by xXDeltaXx
                    btw where is he? =P I havent seem him in a while
                    He got sucked back into wow and doesn't really touch ffr anymore. He also met a girl that he's living with now and they're planing on getting married. Chances are you wont see him again.

                    Originally posted by i love you
                    This thread bring back memories of my old Tournament

                    PS: It's funny how little things like this can keep a thread super active for a long time haha
                    Lol yea we plan on doing a bunch of little contests through the tourney. Makes it more fun I think.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • xXDeltaXx
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 929

                      #475
                      Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                      Originally posted by psychoangel691
                      He got sucked back into wow and doesn't really touch ffr anymore. He also met a girl that he's living with now and they're planing on getting married. Chances are you wont see him again.
                      aww =/ when will people learn that this is better then meeting people in real life
                      Leaving profile/sig the same for nostaglia apologize in advance for the profile lol
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Co-hosted Delta & Micky's 1st Themed Tournament

                      Tournament Results:
                      1st Place Finishes: 5
                      2nd Place Finishes: 3
                      3rd Place Finishes: 2

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #476
                        Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                        Originally posted by xXDeltaXx
                        aww =/ when will people learn that this is better then meeting people in real life

                        Hey not entirely true. I met AJ irl now and am having a baby and I'm still here weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • xXDeltaXx
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 929

                          #477
                          Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                          Originally posted by psychoangel691
                          Hey not entirely true. I met AJ irl now and am having a baby and I'm still here weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
                          =D thats cool
                          Leaving profile/sig the same for nostaglia apologize in advance for the profile lol
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Co-hosted Delta & Micky's 1st Themed Tournament

                          Tournament Results:
                          1st Place Finishes: 5
                          2nd Place Finishes: 3
                          3rd Place Finishes: 2

                          Comment

                          • NocturneAunamic
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 893

                            #478
                            Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                            Originally posted by psychoangel691
                            bunch of little contests through the tourney.
                            Can they be a little harder, Everytime i click on this thread, a question appears, and five people already guessed it right. Maybe something more fun and time consuming.

                            Comment

                            • PhaeL v2
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2009
                              • 942

                              #479
                              Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                              Current Prize Pot: 5,031,947

                              Oh my ****ing god...


                              Edit: For the contests, flash games would be ok imho. For some rounds, of course.
                              Originally posted by Emo_Saur_
                              Rapha, you're a cry baby!

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #480
                                Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                                Originally posted by NocturneAunamic
                                Can they be a little harder, Everytime i click on this thread, a question appears, and five people already guessed it right. Maybe something more fun and time consuming.

                                Oh there will be don't worry. I did an easy one since a bunch of people were viewing and AJ is working on something right now that will probably take people forever lol.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...