Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sprite-
    HAVE ME WITH VODKA
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2005
    • 7317

    #406
    Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

    Found it! but I'll let someone else win ;p

    Comment

    • TC_Halogen
      Rhythm game specialist.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2008
      • 19376

      #407
      Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

      hehehe

      Comment

      • 8 Hour Whore
        ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
        • Oct 2006
        • 2324

        #408
        Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

        Thats my problem.... I can still combo a bit but I can't PA for shizz.. I wouldn't stand a chance in D3.. (Did I miss something about it not being an eliminating tourney?)

        EDIT: Ahh, I did miss that I guess put me in D3 lol
        R.I.P JellyGod <333

        Best AAA: Banned Forever
        BlackFlags: 49

        Comment

        • warriormag17
          FFR Veteran
          • Mar 2007
          • 455

          #409
          Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament


          wut?

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #410
            Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

            Scoring/Eliminations:

            This tournament will be scored using raw scoring. Your raw score is your score before the combo bonus is added in. This tournament will be a no elimination tournament. Your cumulative score for all of the rounds will determine your ranking/standing in the tournament.

            Warriormag, that's incorrect :P

            Comment

            • 8 Hour Whore
              ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
              • Oct 2006
              • 2324

              #411
              Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

              Originally posted by TC_Halogen
              Scoring/Eliminations:

              This tournament will be scored using raw scoring. Your raw score is your score before the combo bonus is added in. This tournament will be a no elimination tournament. Your cumulative score for all of the rounds will determine your ranking/standing in the tournament.

              Warriormag, that's incorrect :P
              I know I know I was speed reading when looking at the first post like always...
              Missed the no Eliminations thingy xD
              R.I.P JellyGod <333

              Best AAA: Banned Forever
              BlackFlags: 49

              Comment

              • warriormag17
                FFR Veteran
                • Mar 2007
                • 455

                #412
                Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                Scoring/Eliminations:

                This tournament will be scored using raw scoring. Your raw score is your score before the combo bonus is added in. This tournament will be a no elimination tournament. Your cumulative score for all of the rounds will determine your ranking/standing in the tournament.

                Warriormag, that's incorrect :P
                lies

                Comment

                • xXDeltaXx
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 929

                  #413
                  Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                  =o?




                  Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                  Leaving profile/sig the same for nostaglia apologize in advance for the profile lol
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Co-hosted Delta & Micky's 1st Themed Tournament

                  Tournament Results:
                  1st Place Finishes: 5
                  2nd Place Finishes: 3
                  3rd Place Finishes: 2

                  Comment

                  • 8 Hour Whore
                    ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 2324

                    #414
                    Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                    Delta you be wrong lol... Silly Symp came out way after he was posting on TC_Halogen
                    amiright?
                    R.I.P JellyGod <333

                    Best AAA: Banned Forever
                    BlackFlags: 49

                    Comment

                    • TC_Halogen
                      Rhythm game specialist.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 19376

                      #415
                      Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                      That's also incorrect.

                      Sprite- found it first try, guys - y'all can do better than that :P

                      Comment

                      • Drop Dead Days
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 12

                        #416
                        Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                        Comment

                        • ~Zeta~
                          Flag Master
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 2156

                          #417
                          Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                          Comment

                          • TC_Halogen
                            Rhythm game specialist.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 19376

                            #418
                            Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                            Also incorrect.

                            WHY IS EVERYONE GETTING THIS WRONG SPRITE JUST TAKE IT

                            Comment

                            • ~Zeta~
                              Flag Master
                              • Oct 2010
                              • 2156

                              #419
                              Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                              Because you've posted so damn much

                              EDIT: Caps loss...

                              Comment

                              • Sprite-
                                HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 7317

                                #420
                                Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                                You guys really fail...just saying.

                                Comment

                                Working...