Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • igotrhythm
    Fractals!
    • Sep 2004
    • 6535

    #601
    Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

    Aw...I was all warming up my speed and ****, and out of the blue I get 2 million on Holy Orders (as AJ will likely attest, seeing as it went unrecorded and it was at least 300K above my previous best). This is the third official tourney all over again: I'm warming up for it, and bam, I get this amazing score that bumps me up into a division where I get gang-raped.

    Damn it. >_<
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

    Comment

    • Prime8
      Awwwwwww!
      • Nov 2006
      • 1581

      #602
      Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

      I just noticed some of the new people in D5. This is going to be interesting.

      Comment

      • xBBx Takedown
        FFR Veteran
        • Sep 2007
        • 2627

        #603
        Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

        D3

        psychoangel691
        ic0slayer

        MetalAtlas
        Portalo
        Zageron
        who_cares973
        Emo_Saur_
        xBBx Takedown
        prongsie
        BryceXx
        Dreddshott
        brothaice
        8 Hour Whore

        People in bold are going to butt rape me in this tournament D:
        Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
        Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
        Best AAA-Sword Strike
        Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix

        Comment

        • MrMagic5239
          FFR Veteran
          • Feb 2007
          • 4096

          #604
          Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

          Originally posted by xBBx Takedown
          D3

          psychoangel691
          ic0slayer

          MetalAtlas
          Portalo
          Zageron
          who_cares973
          Emo_Saur_
          xBBx Takedown
          prongsie
          BryceXx
          Dreddshott
          brothaice
          8 Hour Whore

          People in bold are going to butt rape me in this tournament D:

          Be glad I'm not there, I'm back in action.
          ~Grand Chase Stats~
          Elesis (Knight/Spearman/Sword Master/ Savior) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
          Lire (Archer/Crossbowmen/Arch Ranger/Nova) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
          Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
          Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
          Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
          Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
          Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
          Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
          Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
          Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
          Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
          Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
          Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
          Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
          Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

          Comment

          • Portalo
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2010
            • 55

            #605
            Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

            Originally posted by xBBx Takedown
            D3

            psychoangel691
            ic0slayer

            MetalAtlas
            Portalo
            Zageron
            who_cares973
            Emo_Saur_
            xBBx Takedown
            prongsie
            BryceXx
            Dreddshott
            brothaice
            8 Hour Whore

            People in bold are going to butt rape me in this tournament D:
            Fixed.

            Comment

            • xBBx Takedown
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2007
              • 2627

              #606
              Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

              Originally posted by Portalo
              Fixed.
              Well idk you all that well.
              Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
              Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
              Best AAA-Sword Strike
              Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix

              Comment

              • xXDeltaXx
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2008
                • 929

                #607
                Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

                I had an AAA on Ruins until the final 100 notes, and I choked...BIG TIME. WHAT THE CRAPPPPP
                Leaving profile/sig the same for nostaglia apologize in advance for the profile lol
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Co-hosted Delta & Micky's 1st Themed Tournament

                Tournament Results:
                1st Place Finishes: 5
                2nd Place Finishes: 3
                3rd Place Finishes: 2

                Comment

                • xBBx Takedown
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 2627

                  #608
                  Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                  Originally posted by xXDeltaXx
                  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

                  I had an AAA on Ruins until the final 100 notes, and I choked...BIG TIME. WHAT THE CRAPPPPP
                  *cough* D3 *cough*
                  Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
                  Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
                  Best AAA-Sword Strike
                  Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix

                  Comment

                  • xXDeltaXx
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 929

                    #609
                    Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                    Originally posted by xBBx Takedown
                    *cough* D3 *cough*
                    hence the word "choked" I cant go to D3 until I can control my excitement throughout the whole song lol

                    Edit: I played Etude to a Dragon which you AAAd, I got 10-0-0-0....
                    Last edited by xXDeltaXx; 10-21-2010, 02:36 PM.
                    Leaving profile/sig the same for nostaglia apologize in advance for the profile lol
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Co-hosted Delta & Micky's 1st Themed Tournament

                    Tournament Results:
                    1st Place Finishes: 5
                    2nd Place Finishes: 3
                    3rd Place Finishes: 2

                    Comment

                    • MrMagic5239
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 4096

                      #610
                      Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                      Originally posted by xXDeltaXx
                      hence the word "choked" I cant go to D3 until I can control my excitement throughout the whole song lol
                      That doesn't matter. Choking doesn't make or break a division. Your ability to do well does.
                      ~Grand Chase Stats~
                      Elesis (Knight/Spearman/Sword Master/ Savior) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
                      Lire (Archer/Crossbowmen/Arch Ranger/Nova) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                      Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                      Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                      Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
                      Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                      Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
                      Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                      Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
                      Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
                      Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                      Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
                      Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
                      Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
                      Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

                      Comment

                      • xBBx Takedown
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 2627

                        #611
                        Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                        Originally posted by xXDeltaXx
                        hence the word "choked" I cant go to D3 until I can control my excitement throughout the whole song lol

                        Edit: I played Etude to a Dragon which you AAAd, I got 10-0-0-0....
                        I memerized that chart. I knew when and where I got my goods from. But from there, it was eays anyway. I can't even SDG Ruins lol.
                        Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
                        Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
                        Best AAA-Sword Strike
                        Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix

                        Comment

                        • Xayphon
                          sausage
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 1630

                          #612
                          Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                          Are the prizes for each division going to be posted in the OP as the tourney starts or do we get to know them when the tourney has ended?

                          Comment

                          • xXDeltaXx
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 929

                            #613
                            Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                            Okay, well if somehow I can get rid of this lag, I would move up
                            Leaving profile/sig the same for nostaglia apologize in advance for the profile lol
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Co-hosted Delta & Micky's 1st Themed Tournament

                            Tournament Results:
                            1st Place Finishes: 5
                            2nd Place Finishes: 3
                            3rd Place Finishes: 2

                            Comment

                            • alloyus
                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3269

                              #614
                              Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                              Originally posted by iironiic
                              omg jackbuddy you quoted me?!!! Your are the best jackbuddy evaaa <3333333333
                              Anything for my jackbuddy <3

                              ^FFP_D0pey btw

                              Comment

                              • TC_Halogen
                                Rhythm game specialist.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 19376

                                #615
                                Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

                                We're not posting prizes until the end of the tournament.

                                Comment

                                Working...