FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • norsegod666
    Well hello there!
    • Apr 2008
    • 522

    #1306
    Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

    Originally posted by GG_Guru
    Just remember one thing, you **** with krunky you're ****ing with me too.
    So you like it in the ass? Apparently you do because if I am filling those stars in correctly then you just admitted to be gay. And before you even try to say anything like that to me remember one thing, you are the one that started all this. -zeroSKILL- came in here to respond to your gay ass spewing a river of **** a mile wide. Next time why don't you settle this in a PM rather than filling a Tournament thread with a bunch of useless posts, I think I just stated the definition on post whoring.

    Comment

    • -zeroSKILL-
      Fuc Da Police
      • Jul 2008
      • 1860

      #1307
      Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

      Originally posted by GG_Guru
      Zero, for all I know you're a pussy. If you really wanna do something about it then why don't you come down here and do it? I'd love to see your reaction now. You know it's people like you who talk sooooo much smack but never have the guts to do anything to back it up. It's people like that who really need to get their asses beat.

      You're posts mean absolutely NOTHING to me. So you can say anything you like but nothing you do will ever phase me or anyone for that matter.

      You're weak. Stay home behind your little computer and never step out of the house again. This is for your own safety.

      Bring more of your little friends to gay up the thread. I'll take you all down one by one. The more the merrier.

      Just remember one thing, you **** with krunky you're ****ing with me too.
      k, quick reply since im leaving for the ER right now.

      1) I'd love to see your reaction now.

      this was it -_-

      2) You know it's people like you who talk sooooo much smack but never have the guts to do anything to back it up. It's people like that who really need to get their asses beat.

      irony

      PS, i rarely ever 'talk smack'. and aside from you, the only time i'll do it is in a joking manner. you're special though.

      3) You're posts mean absolutely NOTHING to me.

      don't read them. in fact, go here http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...?do=ignorelist and add my name to the list. i'm about to add you right atfer i finish this post. then neither of us ever have to read each other's horrible posts again .

      4) You're weak. Stay home behind your little computer and never step out of the house again. This is for your own safety.

      lol

      5) Bring more of your little friends to gay up the thread. I'll take you all down one by one. The more the merrier. --- Stay home behind your little computer...

      all hxc with your keyboard there, aren't ya GG

      6) Just remember one thing, you **** with krunky you're ****ing with me too.

      don't drag krunky's rep through the mud with your own by associating yourself with him . i actually like krunky and in no way attacked him. all that was for you bby ~<3
      All public 1-7's AAA'd.
      15 8's left to AAA
      Average Rank: 152

      Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
      God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

      Comment

      • TC_Halogen
        Rhythm game specialist.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2008
        • 19376

        #1308
        Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

        Originally posted by GG_Guru
        Zero, for all I know you're a pussy. If you really wanna do something about it then why don't you come down here and do it? I'd love to see your reaction now. You know it's people like you who talk sooooo much smack but never have the guts to do anything to back it up. It's people like that who really need to get their asses beat.
        No offense Guru, but that sounded 100% hypocritical. Starting a fight in a forum just says the same thing about yourself--you're talking a ton of crap and you won't have the guts to do anything because you really have nothing TO do.

        Anywho--off to play Strawberry Sweetz...argh long song. =/

        Comment

        • phe0nixblade
          Praise the sun mofo
          • Sep 2005
          • 4281

          #1309
          Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

          Originally posted by GG_Guru
          Gun, if I were you I would just shut the hell up since you do not know anything about running a tournament. Stick a dick in your mouth and chew on it babe. Mum's the word.
          Yeah, he knows nothing about running a tournament. I mean he hasn't hosted multiple tournaments that flew off the hinges with success. Guru, you're an idiot.

          Comment

          • phe0nixblade
            Praise the sun mofo
            • Sep 2005
            • 4281

            #1310
            Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

            Originally posted by GG_Guru
            Nice siggy. Post a pic of my nuts while your at it.


            Get it? If you don't, there's nothing there.

            Comment

            • who_cares973
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 15407

              #1311
              Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

              i posted my score a while back so ?_?

              Comment

              • GG_Guru
                Let em' do what they want
                • Mar 2006
                • 3219

                #1312
                Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                Originally posted by -zeroSKILL-
                k, quick reply since im leaving for the ER right now.

                1) I'd love to see your reaction now.

                this was it -_-

                2) You know it's people like you who talk sooooo much smack but never have the guts to do anything to back it up. It's people like that who really need to get their asses beat.

                irony

                PS, i rarely ever 'talk smack'. and aside from you, the only time i'll do it is in a joking manner. you're special though.

                3) You're posts mean absolutely NOTHING to me.

                don't read them. in fact, go here http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...?do=ignorelist and add my name to the list. i'm about to add you right atfer i finish this post. then neither of us ever have to read each other's horrible posts again .

                4) You're weak. Stay home behind your little computer and never step out of the house again. This is for your own safety.

                lol

                5) Bring more of your little friends to gay up the thread. I'll take you all down one by one. The more the merrier. --- Stay home behind your little computer...

                all hxc with your keyboard there, aren't ya GG

                6) Just remember one thing, you **** with krunky you're ****ing with me too.

                don't drag krunky's rep through the mud with your own by associating yourself with him . i actually like krunky and in no way attacked him. all that was for you bby ~<3
                *sigh*
                /facepalm

                You're pretty much self-conceited aren't you?

                Oh my god WOW! You added me on ignore kid. Like I give a rat's ass.

                Frankly this is actually quiet entertaining seeing as how all you nerds have nothing better to do than harass a member who's only doing his best to keep balance in the community.

                Cause and Effect. I'm just waiting for krunkykai to get here and he'll deal with all of you imbeciles at once.

                Originally posted by phe0nixblade
                Yeah, he knows nothing about running a tournament. I mean he hasn't hosted multiple tournaments that flew off the hinges with success. Guru, you're an idiot.
                Then there's phe0nixblade.

                Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                No offense Guru, but that sounded 100% hypocritical. Starting a fight in a forum just says the same thing about yourself--you're talking a ton of crap and you won't have the guts to do anything because you really have nothing TO do.

                Anywho--off to play Strawberry Sweetz...argh long song. =/
                Halogen you'll be surprised soon after this if you and krunky are really good friends then I'd keep a low profile for now and enjoy the show because obviously these idiots want a fight so we'll give it to them.
                Last edited by GG_Guru; 06-28-2009, 12:44 AM.

                Comment

                • norsegod666
                  Well hello there!
                  • Apr 2008
                  • 522

                  #1313
                  Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                  Originally posted by GG_Guru
                  Cause and Effect. I'm just waiting for krunkykai to get here and he'll deal with all of you imbeciles at once.
                  Cause: GG_Guru gays up a tourney thread with a river of ****.

                  Effect: GG_Guru loses respect from the entire FFR community.

                  See class, Cause and Effect.








                  Class Dismissed.

                  Comment

                  • phe0nixblade
                    Praise the sun mofo
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 4281

                    #1314
                    Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                    COME ON
                    Did no one notice my posts? THEY ARE COMEDY GOLD

                    Comment

                    • krunkykai22
                      &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 5436

                      #1315
                      Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                      Alright well guess what krunky is here and boy do i have a lot of **** to talk about. Number one, Zeroskill, dont ever ****ing talk like a big bad mother ****er. You have no idea for one how to serious talk **** on someone in the forums. Everyone can lose respect for me after this post i really dont care simply because im so sick of the bull**** that goes on in FKO ****ing tournaments.

                      To sit there and tell Guru that you would beat his ass? Seriously? over a god damn forum post? what kind of ****ing human being are you? Get a life zero simply put.

                      Vanilla, why the hell are you even posting??? this is not your god damn quarrel so stay the **** out of it.

                      Who cares 973, uhm who cares.

                      Gun. I got to say i dont have anything against gun because one he is my team mate on FKO and he has ran many successful tournaments before. He is a great hoster and he has even helped me out somewhat.

                      Norsegod, dude, lol your too much. I know where your coming from but please dude, say no more. I know your take in a lot of things, we talk all the time on aim, and trust me when i say i got this

                      Halogen .... lol cant say nothing honestly hahahaha your a team leader for me lol

                      Metalatlas, your so peaceful you know that? How bout defending your co founder dammit hahahahaha

                      So to simply put this post here and to simply shut everyone the **** up heres my last points:

                      1. zeroskill stfu. talking smack over the internet about beating someones ass is quite hiliarious, and if you wanna really get into it, then please feel free to come and test your skills against me ( i know this statement sounds hypocritcal however, i hate seeing people make threats over the ****ing interent if i dont get to as well :P )
                      2. Vanilla simply put shut up
                      3. Norse lol no worries man
                      4. Gun, keep doing you.
                      5. Halogen = Halogen


                      Last and final, I AM A FUCCIN CO HOST OF THIS TOURNAMENT. When i ****ing say something dont fight me on it unless you have a DAMN good reason for it. I'm sick of the complaining and disagreements over anything i say. Its quite ridiculous. Now if you have a problem with anything i just said in this damn post then please be my guest and say something, and ill crush down everything you have to say against me. End of story.

                      Comment

                      • phe0nixblade
                        Praise the sun mofo
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 4281

                        #1316
                        Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                        fine
                        **** you guys
                        D:

                        Comment

                        • TC_Halogen
                          Rhythm game specialist.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 19376

                          #1317
                          Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                          Originally posted by GG_Guru


                          Halogen you'll be surprised soon after this if you and krunky are really good friends then I'd keep a low profile for now and enjoy the show because obviously these idiots want a fight so you'll give it to them.

                          Imbecile? Really now?

                          I'm not starting anything. You need to stop being a cocky piece of ass and just lay off if people are irritating you for some reason.

                          What's Krunky have to do with anything that is going on? If Krunky does anything to me because I'm telling you to slow your role, I'm not gonna be pissed at him--I've seen him tell everyone to calm down before in this thread and I'm going out of my way to tell you to stop whatever it is that you (and EVERYONE ELSE, for that manner) are (is) doing.

                          I'll actually try Strawberry Sweetz now.

                          Comment

                          • Vanilla Mnm
                            cavs
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 3258

                            #1318
                            Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                            Originally posted by krunkykai22
                            Alright well guess what krunky is here and boy do i have a lot of **** to talk about. Number one, Zeroskill, dont ever ****ing talk like a big bad mother ****er. You have no idea for one how to serious talk **** on someone in the forums. Everyone can lose respect for me after this post i really dont care simply because im so sick of the bull**** that goes on in FKO ****ing tournaments.

                            To sit there and tell Guru that you would beat his ass? Seriously? over a god damn forum post? what kind of ****ing human being are you? Get a life zero simply put.

                            Vanilla, why the hell are you even posting??? this is not your god damn quarrel so stay the **** out of it.

                            Who cares 973, uhm who cares.

                            Gun. I got to say i dont have anything against gun because one he is my team mate on FKO and he has ran many successful tournaments before. He is a great hoster and he has even helped me out somewhat.

                            Norsegod, dude, lol your too much. I know where your coming from but please dude, say no more. I know your take in a lot of things, we talk all the time on aim, and trust me when i say i got this

                            Halogen .... lol cant say nothing honestly hahahaha your a team leader for me lol

                            Metalatlas, your so peaceful you know that? How bout defending your co founder dammit hahahahaha

                            So to simply put this post here and to simply shut everyone the **** up heres my last points:

                            1. zeroskill stfu. talking smack over the internet about beating someones ass is quite hiliarious, and if you wanna really get into it, then please feel free to come and test your skills against me ( i know this statement sounds hypocritcal however, i hate seeing people make threats over the ****ing interent if i dont get to as well :P )
                            2. Vanilla simply put shut up
                            3. Norse lol no worries man
                            4. Gun, keep doing you.
                            5. Halogen = Halogen


                            Last and final, I AM A FUCCIN CO HOST OF THIS TOURNAMENT. When i ****ing say something dont fight me on it unless you have a DAMN good reason for it. I'm sick of the complaining and disagreements over anything i say. Its quite ridiculous. Now if you have a problem with anything i just said in this damn post then please be my guest and say something, and ill crush down everything you have to say against me. End of story.
                            I could be wrong, but I think Guru said he would beat his ass. Either that or it was implied.

                            Comment

                            • GG_Guru
                              Let em' do what they want
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 3219

                              #1319
                              Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                              Get it?

                              Dumbasses?

                              Krunky owns this bitch so carry your sorry asses out of this thread. For those of you who weren't supposed to be involved, I hope you learned a very VERY valuable lesson.

                              Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                              Imbecile? Really now?

                              I'm not starting anything. You need to stop being a cocky piece of ass and just lay off if people are irritating you for some reason.

                              What's Krunky have to do with anything that is going on? If Krunky does anything to me because I'm telling you to slow your role, I'm not gonna be pissed at him--I've seen him tell everyone to calm down before in this thread and I'm going out of my way to tell you to stop whatever it is that you (and EVERYONE ELSE, for that manner) are (is) doing.
                              TC PLEASE just SHUT UP! You always take everything so serious. Just calm the **** down I'm not trying to pick a fight with you man. Just, shut up and keep quiet dude damn. Who's side are you on anyways?
                              Last edited by GG_Guru; 06-28-2009, 12:57 AM.

                              Comment

                              • TC_Halogen
                                Rhythm game specialist.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 19376

                                #1320
                                Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                                Question to Krunky:

                                5. Halogen = Halogen
                                Eh?

                                Comment

                                Working...