FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alloyus
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2006
    • 3269

    #1081
    Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

    Originally posted by xBBx Takedown
    umm i was told to be here so wtf do i do
    We needed a new intermediate player, but the one that we had came back. Sorry if I caused you any trouble

    ^FFP_D0pey btw

    Comment

    • MetalAtlas
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2007
      • 1691

      #1082
      Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

      Originally posted by alloyus
      We needed a new intermediate player, but the one that we had came back. Sorry if I caused you any trouble
      i actually havent heard nor seen ichlie since then
      As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

      Comment

      • alloyus
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2006
        • 3269

        #1083
        Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

        Originally posted by EAGAMES
        I'm playing CP. Trying to beat my score, too. Might get an average rank of 1 if I lower it by a couple ranks because it's ridiculously high.
        Uh-oh

        If you actually try there's no way I can beat you xD

        Edit: Metal I'm talking about vanilla

        ^FFP_D0pey btw

        Comment

        • MetalAtlas
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2007
          • 1691

          #1084
          Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

          Originally posted by alloyus
          Uh-oh

          If you actually try there's no way I can beat you xD

          Edit: Metal I'm talking about vanilla
          oh yeah lol my b
          As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

          Comment

          • Vanilla Mnm
            cavs
            • Dec 2007
            • 3258

            #1085
            Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

            If I don't post, it's not because I'm just refusing to play or something. I'm trying to beat that score, but I don't know that I will.

            Comment

            • alloyus
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2006
              • 3269

              #1086
              Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

              Originally posted by MetalAtlas
              i actually havent heard nor seen ichlie since then
              Originally posted by Vanilla Mnm
              If I don't post, it's not because I'm just refusing to play or something. I'm trying to beat that score, but I don't know that I will.
              Don't worry about it Vanilla, I already know that I'm in a hopeless fight against EAG XD As long as the other scores hold we'll be set

              ^FFP_D0pey btw

              Comment

              • alloyus
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2006
                • 3269

                #1087
                Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                Originally posted by Vanilla Mnm
                If I don't post, it's not because I'm just refusing to play or something. I'm trying to beat that score, but I don't know that I will.
                Don't worry about it Vanilla, I already know that I'm in a hopeless fight against EAG XD As long as the other scores hold we'll be set

                Edit: Sorry for that horrible double post ._.

                ^FFP_D0pey btw

                Comment

                • ic0slay3r
                  Falangel <3
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 2309

                  #1088
                  Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                  Originally posted by Vanilla Mnm
                  If I don't post, it's not because I'm just refusing to play or something. I'm trying to beat that score, but I don't know that I will.
                  Plz don't try to beat that score cause I know I can do better so you will make me whore the song but I don't feel like playing FFR now.

                  AAA:531
                  Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                  Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                  # of BF: 42


                  -------

                  Comment

                  • alloyus
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3269

                    #1089
                    Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                    Originally posted by ic0slay3r
                    I don't feel like playing FFR now.
                    Me neither XD

                    ^FFP_D0pey btw

                    Comment

                    • ic0slay3r
                      Falangel <3
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 2309

                      #1090
                      Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                      Is vanilla team taking a punishment or something, do we get a handicap like a free win at least in one round =D not in inter cause I think I already had that won :/

                      AAA:531
                      Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                      Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                      # of BF: 42


                      -------

                      Comment

                      • MetalAtlas
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 1691

                        #1091
                        Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                        ok well ill ask- do people believe that vanilla and or the team should take a punishment for his actions?
                        As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                        Comment

                        • ~Zero~
                          FFR Veteran
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 1556

                          #1092
                          Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!



                          Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                          More like Tier ~0~

                          Comment

                          • bubblechamber
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Apr 2009
                            • 367

                            #1093
                            Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                            I'm fine either way, but if we do the "one division automatically loses," at this point, it would be hard to pick which division. If inter is picked, it'll seem like we didn't get a penalty at all, but if any of the other divisions are picked, it's penalizing a random player who didn't do anything.

                            Plus, the results are most likely gonna be 3-2 in Team Vanilla/Puro's (Team PuroVanillacano?) favor without a penalty, and picking a division to lose will decide whether the whole team wins or loses. Is there another way that would make it harder for us to win this round, without automatically eliminating us? And could be done in the 45 minutes we have left of this round? O_o

                            tl;dr, some kind of penalty = OK, auto-failing a division besides inter = not so OK

                            Comment

                            • MetalAtlas
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 1691

                              #1094
                              Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                              Originally posted by bubblechamber
                              I'm fine either way, but if we do the "one division automatically loses," at this point, it would be hard to pick which division. If inter is picked, it'll seem like we didn't get a penalty at all, but if any of the other divisions are picked, it's penalizing a random player who didn't do anything.

                              Plus, the results are most likely gonna be 3-2 in Team Vanilla/Puro's (Team PuroVanillacano?) favor without a penalty, and picking a division to lose will decide whether the whole team wins or loses. Is there another way that would make it harder for us to win this round, without automatically eliminating us? And could be done in the 45 minutes we have left of this round? O_o

                              tl;dr, some kind of penalty = OK, auto-failing a division besides inter = not so OK

                              i have an idea- vanilla mnm must beat his opponent by 10 goods or more in every matchup or else its a loss- hows that?
                              As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                              Comment

                              • bubblechamber
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Apr 2009
                                • 367

                                #1095
                                Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                                No objections here. Are other people okay with it?

                                Comment

                                Working...