FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MetalAtlas
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2007
    • 1691

    #1246
    Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

    rds up have funners
    As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

    Comment

    • Prime8
      Awwwwwww!
      • Nov 2006
      • 1581

      #1247
      Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

      Just to make sure, all 5 people on a team are expected to represent their respective teams from here on out?

      Comment

      • MetalAtlas
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2007
        • 1691

        #1248
        Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

        Originally posted by Prime8
        Just to make sure, all 5 people on a team are expected to represent their respective teams from here on out?
        4 outta 5
        As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

        Comment

        • who_cares973
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 15407

          #1249
          Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

          sweet i get to play my birth month

          Comment

          • kmay
            Don't forget me
            • Jan 2007
            • 6532

            #1250
            Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

            is there even a reason for me to submit this round? i don't understand how i can be placed in the same division as someone with oni... and can BF another FMO... my best isn't even a SDG on an FMO...

            Comment

            • Prime8
              Awwwwwww!
              • Nov 2006
              • 1581

              #1251
              Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

              Originally posted by kmay
              is there even a reason for me to submit this round? i don't understand how i can be placed in the same division as someone with oni... and can BF another FMO... my best isn't even a SDG on an FMO...
              Again, I'm sorry about that. I know that it just wasn't fair for you, as I've been in a similar position. I was clearly outmatched against Scottish. However, I've been going through a pretty significant skill boost lately, so that's why I've gotten good FMO scores. Where you are low Masters/very high advanced, I'm at least mid Masters now. It's just too bad that within divisions, there will always be a large skill gap, and the worse example of this is in official tourneys. I won't make it too far in D4, but I'm worried I may actually make the cut for D5. It'd be flattering, to say the least, if I was considered D5, but I would be elim'd 1st round.

              But to get away from that tangent, I would have preferred that we were closer in skill, at least on the specified song, so that it wouldn't have been so one-sided. Still, it's basically the luck of the draw, or perhaps in your case, misfortune

              Can we still be friends? lol

              EDIT: May as well submit a score before I forget. Should have been 4-0-0-0.

              Last edited by Prime8; 06-26-2009, 11:49 PM.

              Comment

              • who_cares973
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 15407

                #1252
                Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                vista score, will improve if beaten

                Comment

                • bob bob
                  This Is How We Do It~
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3226

                  #1253
                  Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                  Bye norse. I might aaa this later.
                  Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
                  Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
                  Waiting for 2 Million members...
                  5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


                  Comment

                  • SKG_Scintill
                    Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 3877

                    #1254
                    Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                    Poor dragonmegaxx, facing me while I'm having a major skill boost





                    Originally posted by bluguerilla
                    So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                    ___
                    . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                    . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                    .

                    Comment

                    • alloyus
                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3269

                      #1255
                      Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                      Sorry team, I wasn't on last night

                      ^FFP_D0pey btw

                      Comment

                      • bob bob
                        This Is How We Do It~
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3226

                        #1256
                        Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                        Go skg! XD
                        Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
                        Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
                        Waiting for 2 Million members...
                        5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


                        Comment

                        • alloyus
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3269

                          #1257
                          Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                          P.S. Gym Leader (RBY) is a public song, I would hope that all the novices have it xD

                          ^FFP_D0pey btw

                          Comment

                          • PuRoDoMiNiCaNo
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 542

                            #1258
                            Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                            how many tier points is needed to be in tier 4? random i know

                            Comment

                            • bob bob
                              This Is How We Do It~
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3226

                              #1259
                              Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                              270.
                              Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
                              Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
                              Waiting for 2 Million members...
                              5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


                              Comment

                              • SKG_Scintill
                                Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 3877

                                #1260
                                Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                                Screw this song, random misses, mind blocks, people have to stop picking NWE as a tourney song because it's not original in any way and it's utterly frustrating...





                                Originally posted by bluguerilla
                                So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                                ___
                                . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                                . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                                .

                                Comment

                                Working...