FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • krunkykai22
    <3 Jumpstream <3
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2006
    • 5436

    #1321
    Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

    I have to give my upmost respect right now to halogen. He clearly stated exactly what i have been trying to say all along except for my last post. I sit here all the time trying to run tournaments to make you guys happy and some of you do nothing but give me **** for it and quite frankly its ****ing annoying. Im sick of little immature children coming into my ****ing tournament threads and constantly complaining about bull****. If you have a god damn problem with what i say then all you have to do is this :

    Click Krunkykai22
    Click send a private message to krunkykai22
    write your pm
    send your pm
    talk with krunky on a nice level

    End of ****ing story!

    Comment

    • TC_Halogen
      Rhythm game specialist.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2008
      • 19376

      #1322
      Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

      Originally posted by GG_Guru
      TC PLEASE just SHUT UP! You always take everything so serious. Just calm the **** down I'm not trying to pick a fight with you man. Just, shut up and keep quiet dude damn. Who's side are you on anyways?
      Oh hey, added dialog that I just seen!

      1.) I don't pick sides.
      2.) I'm not going to keep quiet; Krunky and Metal are trying to run a fun tourney, and all that has been going on lately is nothing but unrest.
      3.) Telling me to shut up isn't going to help at all--you should know this by now.

      etc.

      Also--my connection isn't really working well, sorry FKO; Strawberry Sweetz isn't loading for me. I can try to wake up before 11 AM CDT (since I am in CDT) and get a quick attempt in, but if I sleep past, I apologize again.

      Comment

      • MetalAtlas
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2007
        • 1691

        #1323
        Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

        you know what? this is some serious bull**** i freakin tell people to can it and they continue they gotta wait for knunky to get here- wtf? this is my god damn tournament! krunkys my partner but why is it like hes always in charge of everything? i want some ****ing respect i think ive earned it by not running my mouth not getting into **** and trying my best to make everyone happy. I can handle any situation as krunky can but if youre all gonna just ignore me and look past me you all can go **** yourselves- and theres no loving afterwards
        As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

        Comment

        • krunkykai22
          <3 Jumpstream <3
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2006
          • 5436

          #1324
          Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

          Its ok halogen ill just have to whore big blue to hopefully beat llama in the song

          Comment

          • AC1speakerbox
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 1242

            #1325
            Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

            *long sigh*

            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #1326
              Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

              I'm still trying to load, haha.

              If I can get it--it'll be pretty much a coin-toss; I'm sure Moonlight-X can AAA up to the dumb 32nd bursts, and for there, it's a mash.

              Coin-toss indeed.

              @ Metal: I attributed you to running the tourney with Krunky as well...don't say that you haven't been doing work because you're still updating. On top of that, you're still the host.

              Comment

              • GG_Guru
                Let em' do what they want
                • Mar 2006
                • 3219

                #1327
                Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                Oh hey, added dialog that I just seen!

                1.) I don't pick sides.
                2.) I'm not going to keep quiet; Krunky and Metal are trying to run a fun tourney, and all that has been going on lately is nothing but unrest.
                3.) Telling me to shut up isn't going to help at all--you should know this by now.
                Yeah sorry I just got a little carried away because you insulted me but everything's cool now. As long as you're on chill mode it's all good.

                Comment

                • who_cares973
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 15407

                  #1328
                  Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                  you're all stupid

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #1329
                    Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                    Sweet! Song loaded--time to pull an AAA for about 3 and a half minutes only to lose it to a mash-up.

                    I wonder if there's a way to cheat that burst. Time to study some replays.

                    Comment

                    • krunkykai22
                      <3 Jumpstream <3
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 5436

                      #1330
                      Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                      Were all stupid who cares? Let me ask you a question, if were all stupid why are you even friggin posting in this thread. Shut the hell up and get the hell out seriously, im so sick of hearing your bs.

                      Comment

                      • who_cares973
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 15407

                        #1331
                        Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                        just to clear things up i only complained because you were going to wrongfully take a win from someone

                        Originally posted by krunkykai22
                        Were all stupid who cares? Let me ask you a question, if were all stupid why are you even friggin posting in this thread. Shut the hell up and get the hell out seriously, im so sick of hearing your bs.
                        im posting in this thread because im kind of playing in this tourney. kinda

                        Comment

                        • MetalAtlas
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 1691

                          #1332
                          Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                          Originally posted by who_cares973
                          just to clear things up i only complained because you were going to wrongfully take a win from someone
                          goddamn shut up get over open your god damn eyes and read the fact that no decisions were made yet- now get out of my thread if your gonna bitch more and have a flippin nice day
                          As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.

                          Comment

                          • Prime8
                            Awwwwwww!
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 1581

                            #1333
                            Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                            *sigh* This drama is getting annoying to sift through just to see if ANYONE posted a score. It's funny how it essentially turned into kitchen sink fighting and the main reason why the petty argument arose in the first place was entirely buried in a slew of empty threats and pompous claims.

                            I'm almost regretting being a part of FKO simply because of all the nonsense that is going on. However, because I believe this team CAN and SHOULD be good, I will stay. For the love of God people, whenever a tournament host tells you something, just abide to it. If there is a serious problem with it, PM Metal like he has requested countless times (same with Krunky). I really wish I could say that I expect better from some of you, but it seems that nowadays, I honestly can't. Please grow up.

                            Comment

                            • GG_Guru
                              Let em' do what they want
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 3219

                              #1334
                              Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                              Originally posted by who_cares973
                              you're all stupid
                              whocares, just...leave.

                              You're not worth it. Find yourself a girl or... use your hand... whatever do something for the pleasure and just...leave.

                              Comment

                              • who_cares973
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 15407

                                #1335
                                Re: FireKai Original- Team Tourney Chaos!

                                Originally posted by MetalAtlas
                                goddamn shut up get over open your god damn eyes and read the fact that no decisions were made yet- now get out of my thread if your gonna bitch more and have a flippin nice day

                                oh **** my bad bro didnt mean to voice my opinion =x

                                Comment

                                Working...