llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • remedy1502
    remederpin
    • Feb 2007
    • 4885

    #451
    Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

    You said that Advanced can use the Beta? I was just playing randomly and got this on the Beta


    EDIT: It's not letting me watch the replay >.<

    Comment

    • tofurox
      Them arrows.
      • May 2006
      • 2263

      #452
      Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

      So then my 5 goods score counts YAY!!!!!

      besides the fact that there is a problem with level ranks now, I had FC EHHS too....

      This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

      Comment

      • llama499
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2006
        • 913

        #453
        Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

        yeah advanced can, isnt everyone in advanced a subscriber?
        AAA: 111/505 ~22%
        FC:472/505 ~93%
        Originally posted by Adamaja456
        hehe good thing your not in my division so i dont have to worry about you.

        Comment

        • eVo_CaNtToUcH
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 664

          #454
          Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

          Ya we all are
          359 AAA's(public) so far and counting
          305 tier points YAH!!! finally
          281(tier points)+24(434 AAA's)=305
          75 skill/token AAA's

          Comment

          • llama499
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2006
            • 913

            #455
            Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

            Originally posted by eVo_CaNtToUcH
            Ya we all are
            good, then it is fair for you all to use the beta
            AAA: 111/505 ~22%
            FC:472/505 ~93%
            Originally posted by Adamaja456
            hehe good thing your not in my division so i dont have to worry about you.

            Comment

            • tofurox
              Them arrows.
              • May 2006
              • 2263

              #456
              Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

              Llama I love you (not in the gay way obviously)!!!!

              This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

              Comment

              • Xx{Midday}xX
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2007
                • 3518

                #457
                Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                I have 2 hours to play Strangeprogram until deadlines. Yukari, you have a big chance to win...
                Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
                Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
                Accumulating all playstyles here!


                つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

                Comment

                • llama499
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 913

                  #458
                  Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                  Originally posted by Xx{Midday}xX
                  I have 2 hours to play Strangeprogram until deadlines. Yukari, you have a big chance to win...
                  Deadlines for work or school?
                  AAA: 111/505 ~22%
                  FC:472/505 ~93%
                  Originally posted by Adamaja456
                  hehe good thing your not in my division so i dont have to worry about you.

                  Comment

                  • Xx{Midday}xX
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 3518

                    #459
                    Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                    Originally posted by llama499
                    Deadlines for work or school?
                    Until the deadlines for this round, I only have 2 hours of FFR the Game playtime. Too busy, or the environment won't let me play the game (keytaps are too noisy, no internet connection etc.). Oh, but this is just Real Midday. Other might be able to play... but I'm not so sure. He's psyched about getting his anime back.
                    Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
                    Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
                    Accumulating all playstyles here!


                    つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

                    Comment

                    • llama499
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 913

                      #460
                      Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                      Originally posted by Xx{Midday}xX
                      Until the deadlines for this round, I only have 2 hours of FFR the Game playtime. Too busy, or the environment won't let me play the game (keytaps are too noisy, no internet connection etc.). Oh, but this is just Real Midday. Other might be able to play... but I'm not so sure. He's psyched about getting his anime back.
                      I didn't know it was 2 people lol
                      AAA: 111/505 ~22%
                      FC:472/505 ~93%
                      Originally posted by Adamaja456
                      hehe good thing your not in my division so i dont have to worry about you.

                      Comment

                      • mnnicol
                        U mirin'?
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 4262

                        #461
                        Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                        It's actually run by three people now. Read under username XD
                        - Retired Stepman
                        - I lift things up and put them down

                        Comment

                        • llama499
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 913

                          #462
                          Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                          Originally posted by mnnicol
                          It's actually run by three people now. Read under username XD
                          Yeah I'm sharing a profile to, its pritty secret but I think everyone knows it, its a lil person called Mr.Rubix. I do all the thinking and rubix cubes and my friend gets the scores hahaha
                          AAA: 111/505 ~22%
                          FC:472/505 ~93%
                          Originally posted by Adamaja456
                          hehe good thing your not in my division so i dont have to worry about you.

                          Comment

                          • Xx{Midday}xX
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 3518

                            #463
                            Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                            Miku uses my computer, so same deal with her too.
                            Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
                            Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
                            Accumulating all playstyles here!


                            つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

                            Comment

                            • tofurox
                              Them arrows.
                              • May 2006
                              • 2263

                              #464
                              Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                              I use my computer, and so do I xD!

                              000000000000000_000000000000000
                              00000000000000___00000000000000
                              0000000000000_____0000000000000
                              000000000000_______000000000000
                              00000000000_________00000000000
                              00___________________________00
                              000_______TofuroX!_______000
                              0000000 ________________ 0000000
                              0000000_________________0000000
                              000000_________0_________000000
                              00000_______0000000_______00000
                              0000_____0000000000000_____0000
                              000___0000000000000000000___000
                              00_0000000000000000000000000_00
                              Last edited by tofurox; 02-5-2008, 03:48 PM.

                              This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

                              Comment

                              • mnnicol
                                U mirin'?
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 4262

                                #465
                                Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                                .............................right lol
                                - Retired Stepman
                                - I lift things up and put them down

                                Comment

                                Working...