llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mnnicol
    U mirin'?
    • Jun 2007
    • 4262

    #391
    Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

    Originally posted by llama499
    i was going to start the final round for intermediate on thursady is their anyway you can play that day?
    Umm...do you know what time Thursday the round will start? I will probably have the computer 'til Thursday evening, so I guess I could find some time to play and submit a score.

    If it comes down to EDEdDNEdDYFaN and me again in the finals, and if he beats my score, I suppose I can deal with 2nd place...as always lol
    - Retired Stepman
    - I lift things up and put them down

    Comment

    • llama499
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 913

      #392
      Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

      Originally posted by mnnicol
      Umm...do you know what time Thursday the round will start? I will probably have the computer 'til Thursday evening, so I guess I could find some time to play and submit a score.

      If it comes down to EDEdDNEdDYFaN and me again in the finals, and if he beats my score, I suppose I can deal with 2nd place...as always lol
      it will start at like 10am PST
      AAA: 111/505 ~22%
      FC:472/505 ~93%
      Originally posted by Adamaja456
      hehe good thing your not in my division so i dont have to worry about you.

      Comment

      • mnnicol
        U mirin'?
        • Jun 2007
        • 4262

        #393
        Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

        Oh, then that should be fine. Thanks
        - Retired Stepman
        - I lift things up and put them down

        Comment

        • EDEdDNEdDYFaN
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2003
          • 2119

          #394
          Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

          Originally posted by mnnicol
          Umm...do you know what time Thursday the round will start? I will probably have the computer 'til Thursday evening, so I guess I could find some time to play and submit a score.

          If it comes down to EDEdDNEdDYFaN and me again in the finals, and if he beats my score, I suppose I can deal with 2nd place...as always lol

          Comment

          • Extremex
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2007
            • 116

            #395
            Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

            could do better...
            Attached Files

            Comment

            • Gun92
              The Paragon of Perfection
              • Aug 2006
              • 4826

              #396
              Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

              Hmmm my score is standing up...well....just gotta survive till tomorrow at when ever...shame Ill probably sleep thro it, lol

              Comment

              • Xx{Midday}xX
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2007
                • 3518

                #397
                Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                i'll get mine in 6AM EST.
                Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
                Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
                Accumulating all playstyles here!


                つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

                Comment

                • tofurox
                  Them arrows.
                  • May 2006
                  • 2263

                  #398
                  Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                  For some strange reason I can't get an SS uploaded. This is wierd I upload an image, and it never finishes uploading it seems to go on forever, this has never happened before. Here i link to replay, I hope thats ok.

                  http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...play/10730841/
                  Last edited by tofurox; 02-4-2008, 07:25 AM.

                  This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

                  Comment

                  • DivynE
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 342

                    #399
                    Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                    rofl im the only non subscriber in expert
                    oh well yukari's score is still beatable
                    Avmissed like 4 times so far though

                    Comment

                    • Gun92
                      The Paragon of Perfection
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 4826

                      #400
                      Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                      PST is like what...3 hours behind est? So essentially, the round will be over at 1, what ever pm est? I think thats right >.>

                      Comment

                      • mnnicol
                        U mirin'?
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 4262

                        #401
                        Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                        Yeah, PST is 3 hours behind EST. Another hour and 45 minutes of waiting...*yawn*
                        - Retired Stepman
                        - I lift things up and put them down

                        Comment

                        • Gun92
                          The Paragon of Perfection
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 4826

                          #402
                          Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                          Oh be quiet, you know its gonna be you and ed in the finials...I'm quite surprised I made it this far to be honest with you.

                          1 minute?
                          Last edited by Gun92; 02-4-2008, 11:44 AM.

                          Comment

                          • mnnicol
                            U mirin'?
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 4262

                            #403
                            Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                            2 minutes over
                            - Retired Stepman
                            - I lift things up and put them down

                            Comment

                            • Gun92
                              The Paragon of Perfection
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 4826

                              #404
                              Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                              ~sigh~ I just want to know the song I'm gonna get knocked out on >.>

                              Oh where oh where has my little Llama gone, oh where on where can he be?
                              Last edited by Gun92; 02-4-2008, 12:14 PM.

                              Comment

                              • mnnicol
                                U mirin'?
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 4262

                                #405
                                Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                                mnnicol to llama, mnnicol to llama, come in llama, do you read me?
                                - Retired Stepman
                                - I lift things up and put them down

                                Comment

                                Working...