llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • llama499
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2006
    • 913

    #406
    Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

    im here, sorry we had a late start, can someone watch the replay for tofurox for me? i cant watch it because im on a mirror. i need to see it for the final update then new round
    AAA: 111/505 ~22%
    FC:472/505 ~93%
    Originally posted by Adamaja456
    hehe good thing your not in my division so i dont have to worry about you.

    Comment

    • LLaMaSaUceYup
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 3759

      #407
      Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

      Comment

      • llama499
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2006
        • 913

        #408
        Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

        Expert= Strangeprogram (SECRET)
        Advanced={Rose} (DANCE 2)
        Intermediate={Blaze} (DANCE 2)
        Beginner=Elements (MISC)
        AAA: 111/505 ~22%
        FC:472/505 ~93%
        Originally posted by Adamaja456
        hehe good thing your not in my division so i dont have to worry about you.

        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #409
          Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

          Originally posted by llama499
          im here, sorry we had a late start, can someone watch the replay for tofurox for me? i cant watch it because im on a mirror. i need to see it for the final update then new round
          I'm watching it now, Ill let you know asap...or I guess you got it, lol

          Comment

          • llama499
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2006
            • 913

            #410
            Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

            no i didnt get it
            AAA: 111/505 ~22%
            FC:472/505 ~93%
            Originally posted by Adamaja456
            hehe good thing your not in my division so i dont have to worry about you.

            Comment

            • Gun92
              The Paragon of Perfection
              • Aug 2006
              • 4826

              #411
              Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

              He got an 8-0-0-5 640 combo

              Oh crap...I cant even fc blaze...kind of a difficulty jump there.

              Comment

              • llama499
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2006
                • 913

                #412
                Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                yeah i dont want any AAA lol, thanks
                AAA: 111/505 ~22%
                FC:472/505 ~93%
                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                hehe good thing your not in my division so i dont have to worry about you.

                Comment

                • Gun92
                  The Paragon of Perfection
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 4826

                  #413
                  Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                  Pfft...oh well...guess 3rd is ok >.> Id do better with infernoplex, but Ill get a score in...just for ****s and giggles I guess.

                  Comment

                  • llama499
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 913

                    #414
                    Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                    i cant see the score for llamasause yup can anyone tell me it
                    AAA: 111/505 ~22%
                    FC:472/505 ~93%
                    Originally posted by Adamaja456
                    hehe good thing your not in my division so i dont have to worry about you.

                    Comment

                    • Xx{Midday}xX
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 3518

                      #415
                      Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                      sorry i didnt post Sympathizer. im forced to post this round though. XD. end dates are so necessary... i have a jampacked schedule.
                      Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
                      Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
                      Accumulating all playstyles here!


                      つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

                      Comment

                      • Gun92
                        The Paragon of Perfection
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 4826

                        #416
                        Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                        Llamasauce got 1-0-0-1

                        Comment

                        • EDEdDNEdDYFaN
                          FFR Veteran
                          • May 2003
                          • 2119

                          #417
                          Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness



                          Temporarily satisfactory :\. Almost AAA'd too...

                          Comment

                          • Gun92
                            The Paragon of Perfection
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 4826

                            #418
                            Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                            Are you ****ing kidding me? Well...hello 3rd place...I'm not even gonna try.

                            Comment

                            • mnnicol
                              U mirin'?
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 4262

                              #419
                              Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                              Uhhh Gun, I actually have problems FCing this myself...always lose it on the 630 combo area...so hey, give it a shot

                              And Ed, what the hell are you doing in Intermediate? Go up to advance already XD

                              Anyway, in car right now typing this from my cell...will give Blaze a shot as soon as I get home
                              - Retired Stepman
                              - I lift things up and put them down

                              Comment

                              • EDEdDNEdDYFaN
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2003
                                • 2119

                                #420
                                Re: llama499's tournament of Awesomeness

                                Originally posted by mnnicol
                                Uhhh Gun, I actually have problems FCing this myself...always lose it on the 630 combo area...so hey, give it a shot

                                And Ed, what the hell are you doing in Intermediate? Go up to advance already XD

                                Anyway, in car right now typing this from my cell...will give Blaze a shot as soon as I get home
                                :<. I've just gotten a lot better now that I've refined my hand positions and such. And you should be in advanced too with the scores you've been getting lol.

                                Comment

                                Working...