albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sprite-
    HAVE ME WITH VODKA
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2005
    • 7317

    #121
    Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

    omg 3 minutes to go.. i forgot lol

    w.e first try without trying

    Comment

    • albaneenesk8r
      I Fap For Justice
      • Jul 2006
      • 1420

      #122
      Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

      ROUND 3 HAS BEGUN

      only 4 remain....

      song is uber rave located in dance 2

      have fun every one =]
      Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
      FFR retards at their finest. gg
      My hero
      Originally posted by 04im
      u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass

      Comment

      • Doug31
        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2004
        • 6811

        #123
        Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

        Omg...how could you have done a difficulty jump...a jump to a song of that much LOWER difficulty??

        Comment

        • Nu0n
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2004
          • 1040

          #124
          Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

          lol this is funny Good luck albaneenesk8r
          Used to have my signature on here until it was deleted

          Comment

          • albaneenesk8r
            I Fap For Justice
            • Jul 2006
            • 1420

            #125
            Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

            becuase im an ass....
            Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
            FFR retards at their finest. gg
            My hero
            Originally posted by 04im
            u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass

            Comment

            • Doug31
              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2004
              • 6811

              #126
              Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

              Lame.

              Comment

              • albaneenesk8r
                I Fap For Justice
                • Jul 2006
                • 1420

                #127
                Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                just AAA it
                Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
                FFR retards at their finest. gg
                My hero
                Originally posted by 04im
                u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass

                Comment

                • Doug31
                  Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6811

                  #128
                  Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                  rofl, my best on it isn't even an FC, I doubt I could AAA it in 1000 tries.

                  Comment

                  • Sprite-
                    HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 7317

                    #129
                    Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                    gl doug lol...
                    i probably cant AAA it

                    Comment

                    • rshadow8888
                      FFR's Buizel
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 3120

                      #130
                      Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                      Originally posted by Doug31
                      rofl, my best on it isn't even an FC, I doubt I could AAA it in 1000 tries.
                      I must say before I forget, nice new avi.

                      Comment

                      • WTFBrandon
                        Shout out to Hades
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 1387

                        #131
                        Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                        Is it to late to forfit? =[
                        I'm a bad bad Boy.

                        Comment

                        • albaneenesk8r
                          I Fap For Justice
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1420

                          #132
                          Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                          there is mine =]

                          Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
                          FFR retards at their finest. gg
                          My hero
                          Originally posted by 04im
                          u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass

                          Comment

                          • Sprite-
                            HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 7317

                            #133
                            Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                            when is the deadline?

                            Comment

                            • Nu0n
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 1040

                              #134
                              Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                              prolly wednesday night


                              hes been busy the past couple days
                              Used to have my signature on here until it was deleted

                              Comment

                              • Sprite-
                                HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 7317

                                #135
                                Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                                i am highly convinced that you can beat this easily... but until you do im submitting it because i dont feel like whoring it. once u beat it i guess ill try to beat urs lol
                                Last edited by Sprite-; 07-18-2007, 02:43 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...