albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • albaneenesk8r
    I Fap For Justice
    • Jul 2006
    • 1420

    #61
    Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

    the song is very fun. hard to PA but youll have an easy time doing it since your really good.

    and uber rave V2 is in purchased
    Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
    FFR retards at their finest. gg
    My hero
    Originally posted by 04im
    u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass

    Comment

    • jimerax
      ★★★★★
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Nov 2003
      • 8185

      #62
      Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

      Originally posted by Pobeli
      Is Uber Rave v2 hard? Where is it? I don't think I have it. What if we tie on the tiebreaker?

      Thanks for the compliment jimerax, but I think you're still better than I am in general. I haven't played Legend yet, but I'll probably do that this evening or tomorrow. What's it like?
      8th jacky file with weird rhythm.
      I think I AAA'd Legend before, but basically suck at it.

      Uber V2 is way easier than Legend, no idea why it's for tiebreaker.

      Comment

      • Pobeli
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2005
        • 1125

        #63
        Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

        We should have a hard song for tiebreaker... like EHHS.

        Actually I dunno if I will be able to AAA Legend. I might get eliminated with no tiebreaker.

        Comment

        • intensez
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 944

          #64
          Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

          What happens if you don't have Uber Rave v2 and you're in a tie? I haven't bought it yet.

          EDIT: I'm going to try to FC Legend with at least no misses. I can't AAA that song.

          Comment

          • albaneenesk8r
            I Fap For Justice
            • Jul 2006
            • 1420

            #65
            Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

            well. buy it. everyone obviously has credits.....
            Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
            FFR retards at their finest. gg
            My hero
            Originally posted by 04im
            u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass

            Comment

            • Doug31
              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2004
              • 6811

              #66
              Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

              Originally posted by intensez
              What happens if you don't have Uber Rave v2 and you're in a tie? I haven't bought it yet.

              EDIT: I'm going to try to FC Legend with at least no misses. I can't AAA that song.
              An FC means no misses.

              Also, I hate jack syndrome songs that are really hard but would be really easy if they weren't so jack syndromeish, oh well, maybe this can be good enough, I really suck with jack syndrome.

              Comment

              • Sprite-
                HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 7317

                #67
                Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                Comment

                • StepmaniaGod6969
                  3 Fingers
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 1015

                  #68
                  Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                  better score

                  1120

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  use your cock. unless it isn't long enough. and then i feel sorry for you.



                  Comment

                  • albaneenesk8r
                    I Fap For Justice
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 1420

                    #69
                    Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                    OK FINE tie breaker is sympathizer
                    Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
                    FFR retards at their finest. gg
                    My hero
                    Originally posted by 04im
                    u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass

                    Comment

                    • Doug31
                      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 6811

                      #70
                      Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                      Much better, since it's so much less likely to be a tie.

                      Comment

                      • albaneenesk8r
                        I Fap For Justice
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 1420

                        #71
                        Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                        the tie breaker will be fun
                        Last edited by albaneenesk8r; 06-30-2007, 08:49 PM.
                        Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
                        FFR retards at their finest. gg
                        My hero
                        Originally posted by 04im
                        u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass

                        Comment

                        • MrZombie
                          Insert Witty Title Here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2004
                          • 555

                          #72
                          Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                          I call bs. =X

                          Comment

                          • intensez
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 944

                            #73
                            Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                            EDIT: Never mind. Just noticed the tiebreaker was changed.

                            Comment

                            • lXD
                              L not I
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 1398

                              #74
                              Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment



                              lol why are people not fcing this
                              AAA's - 125+19
                              best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                              latest - sound of my dream
                              219 tier points
                              IndexRulz.


                              Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                              lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                              bifflez yo<3

                              Comment

                              • Doug31
                                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 6811

                                #75
                                Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                                It's called jack syndrome. And it makes this song harder to FC than Silence or Balloon Fever.

                                Comment

                                Working...