albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pobeli
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2005
    • 1125

    #76
    Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

    Why Silence and Balloon Fever?

    Comment

    • Doug31
      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2004
      • 6811

      #77
      Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

      Just some songs that came to mind that are much higher on the JX scale.

      Comment

      • lXD
        L not I
        • Feb 2007
        • 1398

        #78
        Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

        and i cant come close to fcing either of those rofl =[
        AAA's - 125+19
        best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
        latest - sound of my dream
        219 tier points
        IndexRulz.


        Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
        lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
        bifflez yo<3

        Comment

        • jimerax
          ★★★★★
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Nov 2003
          • 8185

          #79
          Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

          go for the AAA, pobeli.

          Comment

          • Liquid3arth
            is LIFE!
            • Sep 2006
            • 833

            #80
            Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

            decent score....can prob AAA this



            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



            <----- Use it

            Comment

            • Pobeli
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2005
              • 1125

              #81
              Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

              Originally posted by jimerax
              go for the AAA, pobeli.
              Oh crud. I haven't played any FFR in a few days but I might play today. Tomorrow almost definitely.

              Nice score, I think, based on what people have said about the file. I think I tried it once but I can't really remember it. I'll see what I can do.

              Comment

              • albaneenesk8r
                I Fap For Justice
                • Jul 2006
                • 1420

                #82
                Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                haha well start playing dear =]
                Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
                FFR retards at their finest. gg
                My hero
                Originally posted by 04im
                u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass

                Comment

                • OuterSpace
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 40

                  #83
                  Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                  Well.
                  I got a score!
                  But I'm not gonna waste my time posting it on here since I already see like, 4 better scores at least.
                  Lmao.
                  GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS THOUGH.

                  Comment

                  • Pobeli
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 1125

                    #84
                    Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                    You guys were right. This is hard. I've played it four times and got 2 with some misses, 4 FC, and 1-1-1-1 and something bad. I think I can AAA it though maybe. It's just a matter of whether or not I get frustrated and give up first.

                    Edit:
                    YAY I GOT IT. Screenshot in a minute. I was just excited and felt like editing already.

                    Edit again:


                    Edit again x2:
                    I got 4 goods 1 boo on Sympathizer, but I think the first 3 goods were because of lag. What do you have so far, jimerax? It looks like 3 goods, from the highscore list, but was that during the period of this tournament? Or from before?

                    Edit:
                    Now 5 goods, but no boo, which I guess is better by this scoring system.
                    Last edited by Pobeli; 07-2-2007, 02:21 PM.

                    Comment

                    • solopro
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 448

                      #85
                      Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                      Well, first time I did this song.
                      Attached Files
                      Originally posted by John O'Hurley
                      But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
                      AAAs: Nine

                      Unique AAAs: Three

                      Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

                      Best: Disconnected




                      Comment

                      • jimerax
                        ★★★★★
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 8185

                        #86
                        Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                        Originally posted by Pobeli
                        I got 4 goods 1 boo on Sympathizer, but I think the first 3 goods were because of lag. What do you have so far, jimerax? It looks like 3 goods, from the highscore list, but was that during the period of this tournament? Or from before?
                        wow, that's pretty nice.
                        yea my best on sympa was 3 goods, it's a bit old score though.

                        still I have no idea what song is for tiebreaker, is it sympa?

                        Comment

                        • albaneenesk8r
                          I Fap For Justice
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1420

                          #87
                          Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                          this round ends tonight everyone.. at 10 PM

                          so get in your SS's or you auto forfeit the tournament =[
                          Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
                          FFR retards at their finest. gg
                          My hero
                          Originally posted by 04im
                          u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass

                          Comment

                          • Pobeli
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 1125

                            #88
                            Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                            I think so.

                            I got rid of the boo... this is the best I could do in a handful of tries. If we tie again can we do EHHS for a tiebreaker? Or maybe have both of us continue to the next round in place of people who don't submit scores?

                            Comment

                            • albaneenesk8r
                              I Fap For Justice
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 1420

                              #89
                              Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                              Originally posted by jimerax
                              wow, that's pretty nice.
                              yea my best on sympa was 3 goods, it's a bit old score though.

                              still I have no idea what song is for tiebreaker, is it sympa?

                              yes the tie breaker is sympathizer so there is less chance of there being another tie in that case there would be a sudden death round where the song would be Demon Fire {piano etude} or what ever.....


                              so keep it you too. it will be a shame to lose one of you guys but it has to be done =[
                              Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
                              FFR retards at their finest. gg
                              My hero
                              Originally posted by 04im
                              u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass

                              Comment

                              • jimerax
                                ★★★★★
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 8185

                                #90
                                Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                                I doubt I can play that song well in a few hours..

                                If it's a tiebreaker, prolly you'll win.

                                Comment

                                Working...