albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pobeli
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2005
    • 1125

    #91
    Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

    Originally posted by albaneenesk8r
    Demon Fire {piano etude}
    Oh no...

    If you tie my score it's just as good as if you beat it, because I can definitely not beat you at Demon Fire jimerax. At least probably not.

    Comment

    • albaneenesk8r
      I Fap For Justice
      • Jul 2006
      • 1420

      #92
      Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

      well get crackin..
      Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
      FFR retards at their finest. gg
      My hero
      Originally posted by 04im
      u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass

      Comment

      • Pobeli
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2005
        • 1125

        #93
        Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

        Why do people sign up and then not participate?

        I think 4 goods is the best I'll do on Sympathizer, at least now, so I guess I'm out if jimerax beats that.

        Comment

        • i love you
          Live a wonderful life~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2006
          • 7315

          #94
          Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

          i forfeit
          ===============================
          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
          ===============================

          Comment

          • jimerax
            ★★★★★
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Nov 2003
            • 8185

            #95
            Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

            I think this is decent demon fire PA score, combo/boos suck though


            couldn't even FC sympa now lol, I won't beat pobeli's score anytime soon.

            Comment

            • Pobeli
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2005
              • 1125

              #96
              Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

              I can beat the PA on 2.0x, and I can beat the combo/cb's on 1.75x, but I don't think I can beat both at once.

              Do I have to play Demon Fire too or only if jimerax ties my Sympathizer?

              Comment

              • albaneenesk8r
                I Fap For Justice
                • Jul 2006
                • 1420

                #97
                Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                you have to play sympathizer.. both of you.. and trhen if you guys some how tied on that song.. you would play demon fire
                Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
                FFR retards at their finest. gg
                My hero
                Originally posted by 04im
                u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass

                Comment

                • Pobeli
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 1125

                  #98
                  Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                  Are you going to possibly extend the first round longer if nobody submits scores? Because if it were to end right now, there would only be about 8 people left.

                  Comment

                  • demon777
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 12

                    #99
                    Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment


                    not the greatest but id rather post a score and lose then forfeit

                    Comment

                    • albaneenesk8r
                      I Fap For Justice
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 1420

                      #100
                      Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                      nope. all SS's had to be turned in today at 10 PM which is in 15 minutes.

                      and i guess all will just have to suffer
                      Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
                      FFR retards at their finest. gg
                      My hero
                      Originally posted by 04im
                      u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass

                      Comment

                      • albaneenesk8r
                        I Fap For Justice
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 1420

                        #101
                        Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                        ROUND 2 HAS BEGUN


                        song: Vertex Beta

                        there are only 8 people left in this round.........

                        1st place = 40,000 credits
                        2nd place = 30,000 credits
                        3rd place = 10,000 credits
                        Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
                        FFR retards at their finest. gg
                        My hero
                        Originally posted by 04im
                        u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass

                        Comment

                        • Pobeli
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 1125

                          #102
                          Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                          What's the tiebreaker going to be? Can it be EHHS?

                          ^ EHHS addict.

                          Comment

                          • albaneenesk8r
                            I Fap For Justice
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 1420

                            #103
                            Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                            i know you are..
                            i pick the tie breaker......
                            Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
                            FFR retards at their finest. gg
                            My hero
                            Originally posted by 04im
                            u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass

                            Comment

                            • Doug31
                              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 6811

                              #104
                              Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                              Me vs. Nu0n on VB? That's just about the worst possible luck. Oh well, I lose.

                              Comment

                              • Pobeli
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 1125

                                #105
                                Re: albaneenesk8r's unoffical tourneyment

                                Would you rather be against me or Sprite?

                                Comment

                                Working...