tournament of many credits

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Matrixdude
    And She Screams My Name
    • Jun 2006
    • 1351

    #361
    Re: tournament of many credits

    How long is lumph banned for??

    Anyway, I laugh at the failure of this tournament.

    Comment

    • Janeille
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 129

      #362
      Re: tournament of many credits

      Originally posted by Matrixdude
      How long is lumph banned for??

      Anyway, I laugh at the failure of this tournament.
      I think for one more day, but I'm not sure and I could honestly care less.

      Comment

      • hullmo717
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 235

        #363
        Re: tournament of many credits

        Not sure which score is better:

        Or:


        So I guess just take whichever one is according to the judging you guys are using

        Comment

        • stoners_netname
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2005
          • 264

          #364
          Re: tournament of many credits

          grrr

          hit the windows button with my palm


          next best thing :/

          Edit: just saw lump get unbanned lol
          Last edited by stoners_netname; 06-20-2007, 09:19 PM.

          Comment

          • lumphoboextreme
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2005
            • 8592

            #365
            Re: tournament of many credits

            FINALLY! i'm unbanned. yeah, this tourney is kinda dead... i'm going on vacation and leaving friday and janeille is leaving soon after that. so we'll be on break until then where the top 16 will go to the playoffs.

            Comment

            • stoners_netname
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2005
              • 264

              #366
              Re: tournament of many credits

              O_o

              Comment

              • HammyMcSquirrel
                Everlong
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2004
                • 3833

                #367
                Re: tournament of many credits

                Err...I could take over until you get back? If people want me to...I can get everything re-organized and use dice to choose songs, so people don't think I am rigging it in my favor.

                You two would be getting loses for the week or so that you are gone for, and I would need records on previous match-ups. I guess I could find that all out from previous posts, too. Would that be cool with you guys, though?

                Comment

                • lumphoboextreme
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 8592

                  #368
                  Re: tournament of many credits

                  lol. i figured this would shock people. but i've been banned for the past week, couldn't post... and no one really seems to care other than several people so the top 16 will go to the playoffs when me and janeille are both back.

                  Comment

                  • Janeille
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 129

                    #369
                    Re: tournament of many credits

                    Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
                    lol. i figured this would shock people. but i've been banned for the past week, couldn't post... and no one really seems to care other than several people so the top 16 will go to the playoffs when me and janeille are both back.
                    I vote on Hammy running it while we're gone.

                    Comment

                    • lumphoboextreme
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 8592

                      #370
                      Re: tournament of many credits

                      and then what.. we have the playoffs when were back still?

                      Comment

                      • Janeille
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 129

                        #371
                        Re: tournament of many credits

                        Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
                        and then what.. we have the playoffs when were back still?
                        Idk, just update the thread.

                        Comment

                        • HammyMcSquirrel
                          Everlong
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 3833

                          #372
                          Re: tournament of many credits

                          If enough people want this tournament to go on, I could always makes a new thread so I can update the first post (As long as Lumph and Janeille still want to give away the credit prizes).

                          Comment

                          • stoners_netname
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 264

                            #373
                            Re: tournament of many credits

                            Meh...idc as long as the tourney continues...soon...

                            Comment

                            • Nu0n
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 1040

                              #374
                              Re: tournament of many credits

                              Originally posted by Janeille
                              I vote on Hammy running it while we're gone.
                              agreee
                              Used to have my signature on here until it was deleted

                              Comment

                              • lumphoboextreme
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 8592

                                #375
                                Re: tournament of many credits

                                sorry guys, grr. thanks for writing things in my about me that aren't true janeille, unless it was smitty.

                                Comment

                                Working...